Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

this really frost my flakes

Gang:

Ol’ Patriotman is angry, very angry. I’ll try not to sat what is in my heart as I am sure the Admins would ban me, but I am very steamed.

I work for one of largest firms in the world. The thing I have noticed is the larger the firm the more PC and effeminate it becomes and the less patriotic (now if you want a patriotic company buy Oreck vacuums, Dave Oreck is a saint)

However what happened today really frosts my flakes. Recently I went to the third world, uh I mean Mexico as part of a scoping effort to modernize technological systems. Today it was revealed that we are starting a new division for Latin America. No not a division to cover Latin America but starting a division “for Latin America�. You see it seems the Mexicans are insisting that among other things that they only deal with Hipanics. The do not want people who are not Hispanic. Everyone must speak Spanish and be of Hispanic ancestry, i.e no gringos need apply. More to the point the division must be located in Mexcio and utilize only Hispanic resources.

Here is a list of their complaints:

Americans did not respect the traditions the Mexican people.
    Americans worked on Sunday, Sunday is a day for family.
    Americans spoke only Spanish and not the language of the common people of Mexico, this is an insulting to those outside of Mexico city.
    Americans did not salute the Mexican flag.

Basically they are forcing a major U.S. company to adapt to their culture. Which is fine, but at the same time they expect the United States to adapt to their culture also.

I think I am simply angry because the Mexicans get it both ways. The get their culture respected in their own country and they force us to adapt to their culture in our own country. I am angry not with the Mexicans, because they are simply being patrons of their own country, but I am angry because we have no national pride and do nothing to preserve our own culture and traditions.

I wonder how long any company would last in the U.S. if it insisted all contractors where White and only spoke the Kings English?

Fumed...(mostly at out own country)

Patriotman

I can understand why you are steamed. The arrogant Latino is a'risin'!

Arrrrrgggggghhhhhhh!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!
    "This country has lost control of its borders. And no country can sustain that kind of position." .... Ronald Reagan

Unbelievable!

You have every right to be steamed!

If we don't all start screaming at the top of our lungs and start demonstrating in large numbers we are not going to have a country!
    Resistance to tyrants is obedience to God

What does management have to say about the "complaints."

Does management have the (guts) to tell them that they
    do not dictate how we run our business or are they a bunch
    of spineless wimps?
    http://www.alipac.us Enforce immigration laws!

It's called reciprocity and it's what free trade is based on and it's what we NEVER get with Mexico. And that's why NAFTA, CAFTA and all that BS is not free trade.

I have an X spouse who reminds me of Mexico...sigh...LOL!

I digress....it should make ALL of us angry. We and the Mexican people are mere pawns in this sick game.
    Want to make people angry? Lie to them.
    Want to make them absolutely livid? Tell 'em the truth."

http://towncriernews.blogspot.com/

NAFTA = SHAFTA .. as in "you're getting shafted"
    "This country has lost control of its borders. And no country can sustain that kind of position." .... Ronald Reagan

Why is it that "free trade" always seems to cost us jobs and money?
    http://www.alipac.us Enforce immigration laws!

The plot thickens

Patriotman; Will you continue to work for this company? Pray tell which one is it so we can boycott it.

Mussolini the founder of modern Fascism when asked what his political movement was about replied; Fascism is CORPORATISM. When cronies from corporations enter government and "legislate" the public interest into private hands. Publically owned utilities that the public paid for get sold and your rates go up for example.

Does anyone here remember ENRON and the lamentations of California?

This is the price of believing in the "free market". There is no such a thing. Get over it. Subsidies from governments compete with our products constantly. Now it is not enough to prostrate us in that manner, they need to beat us down into penury. And all the while we dither over who is right in our ridiculous 2 party system. No matter what corporations WIN. This is the CROWN(conceptually and in fact) AT WORK!!!! Now they have thrown this issue of illegal immigration at us to furthur separate the sides. Those winning with illegal labor and loving it, and those losing, who are here. Divide and conquer. This is a great issue for the elites. STEADY!!

Hey, this is as old as Methusalah, as my Dad would say. We are a young
    NAIVE nation. It's like we had an accident and suffered brain damage. We once knew this, but became more interested in trinkets and baubles. We are like the Indians were now(not all were like this), that the British(and we) stole from. Baubles and trinkets.

Rome did this, you did it Romes way, kept your culture, and Rome did give those conquered its culture and technology. Or if you were smart you let yourself (leaders then) be bought off to avoid devastation.

It is no surprise that the Seal of Rome was an ax, surrounded by dowels completely, and then wrapped with leather to secure it all. These were on the seal. THEY WERE KNOWN AS FASCIE. It's where the word comes from.

Sadly, "free market" economics is the Trojan Horse of FASCISM. It does not respect your ties to your own countrymen. You must kneel before it or be destroyed. This is history. Germans did not and died in droves to remain outside of Romes' yoke.(AD 7-400) The Carthginians Crushed Roman armies and in the end were divided to the point that despite their victories, they were destroyed.(300-200 BC approx.)

Rome sent ships and salted their Agricultural fields upon victory. Game over.

Carthage is where Tunis stands today in the area of Tunisia/Libya. No wonder the Arabs fight with a will that we do not understand. THEY KNOW FASCISM WHEN THEY SEE IT!! This is the price of not learning history and coveting its lessons

This is the true price of Gatt and Nafta. Because we are going down in flames our government has decided not to heed the WTO's rulings against us for protectionism. An across the board tariff of 15% is soon going to be tacked onto all the goods we export to Europe.

Whatever they are.

At one time every single expense of the US Federal government incurred was paid for by TARIFFS on GOODS that were exported here.

We have been taken over already. As Sun Tzu would say every conquest is won in the mind FIRST. This from a culture that despite wars and "conquest" upon it, still is on the same real estate some 4500 years later.

Speaking of later, IT'S LATER THAN YOU THINK!! Later all.

The struggle is only winnable when you recognize the TRUE ENEMY! Corporatism. I respect the Germans and French. If this was happening in their country, they would not take advantage of those coming, but would STAND together as they DO, and shut the country down. Peacefully. GENERAL STRIKE!

No one gets to make money til things get sorted out. That's it, Shut it down and party and celebrate our freedom amongst one another for weeks , months if necessary. This requires loving each other as ourselves.

Huh, who said that?

The illegals, if treated properly, could be the new blood that would help get the PARASITES off the body politic, and enable to establish EQUITY.

Later,later

Boils mine. If the company name was revealed, at least half the US customers would flee. I've seen it happen with Veterans' issues and it'll happen with this issue too. Grrr. A few years ago, I decided to boycott all companies that offered service in Spanish but not all other languages, i.e., Navaho, Aleut, Chinese (just the common dialects), etc. I found there were no major companies with which I could do business. But if everyone did that, the progressive movement and bellicose illegal aliens might get the picture.
    '58 Airedale

And another thing. Countless millions, perhaps billions of dollars, are needlessly spent because illegal aliens refuse to use the National Language of the U.S. (the language is Mexican because it is different from Spanish, just as American is different from English). Illegal aliens demand that Mexican telephone menu options, Mexican advertisements, Mexican tax returns, and an avalanche of other Mexican communiqués be prepared and distributed. Additional billions are needlessly expended by public schools that are forced to provide lessons in the Mexican language.

The U.S. and illegal alien community do not feel a need to provide similar services to hundreds of thousands of linguistically isolated Asians or other legal immigrants. A persuasive case can be made that, in a shrinking world, all Americans should know at least one important foreign language–Chinese, Japanese, Hindi, Russian, Arabic, Urdu, French, German, or Spanish–so as to understand a foreign culture and communicate with its people. It is quite a different matter and far costlier to argue that Americans should know a non-English language in order to communicate with their fellow citizens. Yet that is what the Spanish-language advocates have in mind.

Quote Originally Posted by Soto and Dorfman
    Strengthened by the growth of Hispanic numbers and influence, Hispanic leaders are actively seeking to transform the United States into a bilingual society. "English is not enough," argues Osvaldo Soto, president of the Spanish American League Against Discrimination. "We don't want a monolingual society." Similarly, Duke University literature professor (and Chilean immigrant) Ariel Dorfman asks, "Will this country speak two languages or merely one?"And his answer, of course, is that it should speak two.
    Quote Originally Posted by Internal Revenue Service
    The IRS expends approximately $2,000,000 annually in only one of their many telephone sites. The Puerto Rico site exists for the exclusive purpose of providing services and advice in Spanish. No one knows the total cost to U.S. taxpayers if this cost were to be extrapolated to the hundreds of other U.S. Government agencies. Further, the IRS makes only very token efforts to service other nationalities.
    The dollars wasted by US industries to appease those who speak only one language, Mexican, cannot be quantified. Winston Churchill once said, "appeasement is like continually feeding an alligator in the hope that it will eat you last." Looks like the eating began prematurely
    '58 Airedale

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast