Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned

THIS IS THE REASON WE ARE HURT PUPPIES

Just reported on Fox the some Repubs had a closed door meeting
    with McClown

They ask him about Ramos and CAmpion , he said he needed to "study" the matter , HUH!!!! Whats left to study ,
    Also they couldn't get him to go beyond "I got the message , secure the borders first " , he wouldn't go beyond that

Also we know Obama's stand , open the borders and let um all in

I want to point this out from Hillary

""I see an America where there is comprehensive immigration reform with a path to earned legalization," Clinton said, interrupted by raucous applause. "Of course we are going to have secure borders ... and we are going to make sure employers don't exploit undocumented workers. And we will do more to help communities like El Paso get the resources they need."

Make sure employers don't expliot undocs ? So under her deal anyone can hire an Undocumented illegal alien?
    Thats how I'm reading it

Also she will give more "resources" to high illegal areas? What kind of a moron is she

http://www.dallasnews.com/sharedcontent ... BP780.html

He's already sounding like a retread of Bush...I didn't think it was possible that we could get someone worse than Bush, but it looks like we might with Mc Clown!

I heard that Pat Buchannon said McCain will make Boosh look like Ghandi when it comes to getting us into more wars.
    All that is necessary for evil to succeed is that good men do nothing. -Edmund Burke

More years of this war, more years of illegal invasion.

but:
    Make sure you all ways support our troops no matter how you feel about this war.
    **Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming, "man, what a rid

I'm thinking McCain has no chance though. Obama is receive a million a day in donations now. Way more democrats are voting in the primaries and many, many (as we all are aware here) republicans won't vote for McCain. I think destiny is pretty much set

Although the Ramos-Compean case REEKS of CORRUPTION, I fear that McCain has NO SENSE of SMELL!

Banned
    You can't honestly think that with all the pro illegals that are working
    with McCAin that C and R have a chance

Quote Originally Posted by patbrunz
    I heard that Pat Buchannon said McCain will make Boosh look like Ghandi when it comes to getting us into more wars.
    I can believe that!
    PROMOTE SELF DEPORTATION, ENFORCE OUR
    LAWS!

USANevada,

Please check your private messages.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Hitlery's quote.

What I get out of Hitlery's quote is her way of spinning:

Corporations will be fined / punished for hiring illegal aliens.

She just chose to turn it around in her favor by implying the corporations are exploiting them by not giving them fair wages/benefits so they will be punished ...

Political correctness..you know.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast