Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

April
    Quote Originally Posted by sippy
    Calls and emails going out. What a schmuckabee...
    Thanks Sippy!!!LETS ROCK THEIR WORLD!!!!!

Talk radio host Kevin James (KRLA 870) hit this on his show late last night, said he wants to have Gilchrist back on his show to see what else he has been wrong on.

This really makes Gilchrist look bad, like he's being used, and of course shows Huckabee for the phony flip flopper that he is.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    Quote Originally Posted by Populist
    Talk radio host Kevin James (KRLA 870) hit this on his show late last night, said he wants to have Gilchrist back on his show to see what else he has been wrong on.

This really makes Gilchrist look bad, like he's being used, and of course shows Huckabee for the phony flip flopper that he is.
    Thanks Populist! Great news! Let get the word out on these phonies!!!

The current activist response rate on the coordinating thread is way to low for this to work.

Let's pick it up folks over here or we should just quit.

What's it going to be?

http://www.alipac.us/ftopicp-578370.html#578370

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Okay. I'm on it now.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

April
    This is posted in announcements, I have already responded. Please joiin in!

ALIPAC Activist comments are needed here please...

http://sayanythingblog.com/entry/americ ... _huckabee/

W

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    The beginning of my work today, an email to Mr. Huckster himself, however, I want to personally speak to his office, so will be calling. Also have other calls and emails I plan to do.

I am wondering, Mr. Huckabee, where you actually stand on illegal immigration, and birthright citizenship? It would seem from Jim Gilchrist that you are for ending birthright citizenship and for getting tough on illegal immigration. Here is what I have read, in from the Associated Press, along with numerous other articles about the claims made on your behalf by Jim Gilchrist, a once trusted leader in the fight against illegal immigration:

Mike Huckabee wants to amend the Constitution to prevent children born in the U.S. to illegal aliens from automatically becoming American citizens, according to his top immigration surrogate — a radical step no other major presidential candidate has embraced.

Mr. Huckabee, who won last week's Republican Iowa caucuses, promised Minuteman Project founder James Gilchrist that he would force a test case to the Supreme Court to challenge birthright citizenship, and would push Congress to pass a 28th Amendment to the Constitution to remove any doubt.

The former Arkansas governor thinks the case against U.S. Border Patrol agents Ignacio Ramos and Jose Alonso Compean was railroaded, Mr. Gilchrist said. Ramos and Compean are serving lengthy prison sentences for shooting a fleeing drug-smuggling suspect in the buttocks.

"I would make it my first act as president to pardon agents Ramos and Compean," Mr. Gilchrist said Mr. Huckabee told him. "I regret that they have spent yet another Christmas locked up in a windowless cell like animals and unable to be free and with their families."

Mr. Gilchrist, who campaigned with Mr. Huckabee in Iowa last week, said Mr. Huckabee explained his positions in a half-hour conversation on the campaign trail.

Mr. Huckabee, if I were you, I would feel very uncomfortable, knowing that Mr. Gilchrist is speaking on your behalf, and then you turn about and say differently, which in this country, is called a lie. If you are attempting to deceive Americans, mainly those opposed to illegal immigration, into voting for you based on this inaccurate information, then people like myself will do all we can to make sure Americans around this country are informed of your, or that of Jim Gilchrists, intentional deception simply for their votes.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    http://mikehuckabeepresident2008.blogsp ... ation.html

Here is one blog I found and posted on, although they say the post was waiting moderation (which means they could simply not post if they do not like the truth). Use this one too folks, although it does not look like a heavily frequented board, everything counts in this fight to keep the Huckster and his lying jester out of DC.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

working4change
    called out but back now. Emailing and calling.

April
    Great!! LETS KEEP up the GOOD WORK!!!!!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast