Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Our politicians, if they were sharp, would look at this as a warning sign. BUT THEY WON'T
    No, they will probably use it for more propaganda to promote the need for 'comprehension immigration reform' that has been soundly rejected by the American people. They continue to say they can't deport 12 million people without saying why it can't be done.

Quote Originally Posted by jp_48504
    This is why if you go to a protest, you do not engage with the opposition. Focus on getting your voice heard but do not engage even if they instigate it. Let them be the ones to get arrested. When people with good intentions act this way, it makes our side look bad.

There is absolutely no reason to argue with the other side during a demonstration, if you want to debate, set up a properly moderated forum to do such a thing. You are not going to change anyone's mind during a protest and this shows that the only thing it does is raise the tempers of those arguing and someone acts like a fool and gets out of control. Carry your signs, chant but do not engage.

VERY GOOD ADVICE !

I know it's hard to keep cool when your whole livelyhood is at stake, but we have to or it will be used against us . Let them show their violent demands .

The incident was bond to happen. Damn right American's are frustrated! And if you had to stand across the street from Che, Communist, Anachist and illegal invaders, attempting to change our laws to better suit their agenda, you would get angry as well!

The spark which will ignite the explosion is coming soon. Anerican's are sick of thousands of illegals stealing over our borders, while our govt. does nothing except execute vain attempts at making and changing laws to suit the invaders. Why wouldn't this couple be totally outraged! Good for them. I hope their arrest and the debaucle witnessed on MSM, angers even more Americans!

As a side thought and something that has been bothering me in recent days, protest attire:I don't care about low cut tops, tattos or so called militia apparrel, ( boonie hats and khaki ) we go to protest! Anyone making such a big deal over clothes they consider improper attire are, are concerned with the wrong issue. Perhaps they should be watching Entertainment News, if they want to comment on fashion.
    "Â*An appeaser is someone who feds a crocidile hoping to be eaten last " Winston Churchill

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345