Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Refuse to Bow -- Newt Gingrich

Americans are being told to "bow to reality," but that is the opposite of our tradition.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5pBvpVDbOKA

FDR could give a speech like that. I cannot imagine any of
    the dem presidential candidates saying anything even
    remotely close. And only the '2nd tier' GOP presidential
    candidates will say it (2nd tier is MSM tag & not mine = no flames )

When Eisenhower took office, he took on the problem of Illegals who were working for substandard wages and the employers and politicians that enabled the situation....he deported/close to 1.5 million illegals and close to 1 million willing left. Eisenhower said, 'they were eroding the way of life for Americans". So he dealt with it in a decisive, no nonsense fashion. That's what Presidents are suppose to do.

Newt

While Newt doesn't support the Senate amnesty bill, he does support giving legal status to millions of illegal aliens.

JAK
    While Newt doesn't support the Senate amnesty bill, he does support giving legal status to millions of illegal aliens.

Yes, I believe that is true... WE, Americans, WILL NOT BE DECEIVED THIS TIME AROUND!!!!

I believe Americans will seek out information on ALL candidates before they will get our vote!!! WE are tired of being deceived with WORDS that are meant to lead us in ONE direction, but really GOING IN ANOTHER!!!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)