Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Reid says he's receiving 'ugly, vile, vulgar' threats

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Reid says he's receiving 'ugly, vile, vulgar' threats

Reid says he's receiving 'ugly, vile, vulgar' threats

Posted by
    CNN Chief Congressional Correspondent Dana Bash

Washington (CNN) –
    Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid acknowledged Tuesday he is receiving what he called "ugly, vile, vulgar" threats after he labeled supporters of Nevada rancher Cliven Bundy "domestic terrorists" last week.

"Each day that goes by, it's hard for me to comprehend how ugly, vile, vulgar, and threatening people are, sending letters to my home and making other threats," said the longtime Democratic senator from Nevada, speaking slowly to reporters, with long pensive pauses and even shaking his head.

"So I don't know who's mad at me, but it's a long list, I guess," Reid continued.

On Monday the U.S. Capitol police said it was looking into "threatening statements made toward Senator Reid."
    Congressional sources say the threats began last week after Reid called Bundy's backers "domestic terrorists" for refusing to vacate federal land in Nevada that Bundy used to graze his cattle.

The Bureau of Land Management has been in a dispute with Bundy for 20 years over not paying fines and environmental issues. That came to a head three weeks ago when armed militia members came to Bundy's defense, joining in an old west style showdown with the authorities.

Reid's comments about Bundy riled conservatives, who had already hailed Bundy as a hero for fighting what they called government overreach. But most of those conservatives abandoned the rancher late last week after he made racist remarks about blacks, asking whether they were "better off as slaves."

As for the threats to Reid, he would not elaborate on their nature or the degree to which law enforcement is concerned.

Instead he said "what also bothers me is virtually every one of these horrible things they send has, they cite scripture," he said, holding up his hands. "They cite something out of the Bible. I mean, you try that one on. "

CNN Senior Congressional Producer Ted Barrett contributed to this report.

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com...ulgar-threats/

Looks like Dirty Harry is as big a cry baby as Boehner.

Last edited by Newmexican; 04-30-2014 at 07:03 AM.

Most Americans hate Harry Reid because he is one of the most corrupt and despicable life long politicians in DC!

The main reason Harry Reid is receiving threats is because he has issued threats against Americans that disagree with him politically by labeling political opponents as 'domestic terrorists'. When a powerful member of a government calls you a terrorist, it carries the threat of lethal law enforcement or military action against you.

Harry Reid started issuing threats and now it appears that some Americans are responding in kind.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

If Harry (Fat Mouth) Reid is really receiving ugly threats it is probably mostly from hard left thugs who got his phone number mixed up with that of a conservative.

But something really stinks here. Can it be that the leftwing fanatics are earning the celeries and calling Reid to provide phony evidence in support of Reid's factually baseless charges of right wingers being "terrorists?" The paid left are masters at deception, lies, disinformation and political theater. Of course, the Marxist "news" media will never expose the dirty tricks of the paid left.

NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Instead he said "what also bothers me is virtually every one of these horrible things they send has, they cite scripture," he said, holding up his hands. "They cite something out of the Bible. I mean, you try that one on. "
    I wondered when he would find a way to throw Christianity into the mix.

Banned

Gee Really Harry???? What is vile again?????

Banned

Banned

Banned

video at link below

CUCKOO: Harry Reid and the Best Little Whorehouse in Nevada

By Clash Daily / 1 May 2014

With all of the coverage throughout the past few days of racist tirades from various bigots, it’s sometimes easy to forget that the craziest dude of all resides right in the United States Senate…Harry Reid! Over the years, we’ve watched Hopalong Harry come dangerously close to publicly melting down altogether, yet somehow, he’s still standing strong in Washington. You might even argue that his latest vendetta against the Koch brothers has reinvigorated his entire being, giving him a purpose once again.
    Read more: dailysurge.com

Read more at http://clashdaily.com/2014/05/cuckoo...i2IMHF9PGv3.99

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    Senator Slurrr - Has Harry Reid Been Tipping the Ole' Bottle or What?

Added by Darla Dawald on May 1, 2014 at 7:53pm
    View Videos

IRREVERENT REMIX! Mumbling, bumbling, stumbling his way through a floor speech about problems in pro sports, Senator Harry Reid could have easily earned the nickname "Senator Slurrr". Reid tried to link the recent controversy over an NBA team owner with an ongoing controversy about an NFL team name. Say what, Harry?

http://patriotaction.net/video/video...sg_share_video
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)