Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Reid threatens post-Christmas session, Hoyer sees business s

Reid threatens post-Christmas session, Hoyer sees business spilling into next weekDecember 14, 2010

Members of Congress should hold off on booking December travel.

Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid warned Tuesday he’s willing to bring the Senate back after Christmas to resolve unfinished business in the lame-duck session.

“I hate to report all this to you, but there’s still Congress after Christmas,â€

Re: Reid threatens post-Christmas session, Hoyer sees busine

[quote]

“I hate to report all this to you, but there’s still Congress after Christmas,â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned

[quote="Bowman"][quote]

Could someone who understands Spanish go to this interview on Telemundo and give us a breakdown on what is being said.
    EXCLUSIVA: Harry Reid sobre el Dream Act
    13 de Diciembre 2010 a las 03:39 PM 4 comentarios

http://enfoque.msnlatino.telemundo.com/

Its amazing. Obama and the Democrats' approval ratings are in the toilet -- as the 2010 election proved -- precisely because they consistently push positions that are vehemently unpopular with the U.S. citizens they claim to represent. And here they are again, diligently pushing the overwhelmingly unpopular Dream act. They're suicidal.

Been reading the comments and not all agree with the dream act, specifically those who came legally.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)
    "

[quote="MontereySherry"]Reid threatens post-Christmas session, Hoyer sees business spilling into next weekDecember 14, 2010

Members of Congress should hold off on booking December travel.

Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid warned Tuesday he’s willing to bring the Senate back after Christmas to resolve unfinished business in the lame-duck session.

Once abolish the God and the government becomes the God.*** -G.K. Chesterton from the book 'The Shack' by Wm. Paul Young-

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by MontereySherry
    Could someone who understands Spanish go to this interview on Telemundo and give us a breakdown on what is being said.
    EXCLUSIVA: Harry Reid sobre el Dream Act
    13 de Diciembre 2010 a las 03:39 PM 4 comentarios

http://enfoque.msnlatino.telemundo.com/
    They have an ENGLISH version of this website,but all of the video Interviews regarding Illegal Immigration and the "nightmare act" are only In SPANISH Imagine that... Thay want their Interviews to be a little secret betweeen the "immigrants" and the Interviewer... Does not suprise me In the least. Pretty pathetic that Reid does this Interview for all of the "immigrants,but will not do one for the AMERICAN PEOPLE.. what a low life scum-sucker ...

I'm amazed that Telemundo would actually interview someone from FAIR. Whatever program director approved that is probably looking for some new trabajo right now.
    Reporting without fear or favor-American Rattlesnake