Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Remember when we made up flyers

I remember we made up flyers for, I think New Haven CN. They were flyers to tell the illegals that it is a sanctuary city and they could get benefits there. I might be wrong on the city, does anyone remember that? It was a while ago.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I believe you are right on....that's what I remember also....
    The difference between an immigrant and an illegal alien is the equivalent of the difference between a burglar and a houseguest. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I do remember something to that effect it but I can't remember the particulars on it. I tend to offer another solution. I have a site that has fliers to dissuade illegal employment, loitering, or sanctuary. The fliers are in a .pdf format and free for the download. I post them on job site, gathering places, and I mail them to the suspected employers along with the save flier. A couple days later I show up with a camera and make it obvious that I’m taking pictures. I’ve found that the employers stop showing up and the illegals move somewhere else. I know I’m just chasing them from one corner to another but it makes it harder for them to find work and make the contractors really uncomfortable.

http://www.swflaminutemen.com/docs/resolution.pdf
    http://www.swflaminutemen.com/images/do ... s/SAVE.pdf
    Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote!

Yes, I remember that it was New Haven also.

A flier I never finished is here. Anyone is welcome to use it.
    No matter how cynical you are, you can't keep up.* --Lily Tomlin

Our New Haven Flier is in the ALIPAC Action Panel found on the top blue tool bar.

Look in the 'activism section'. There are several fliers to choose from.

VIDEO
    Bill Oreilly and William Gheen New Haven Illegal alien Flier
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_4EzvfBte38

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Did you catch this thread:

A little humor:
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-107147.html

Just want to make sure you catch that Olympic joke.
    From the Border Movie:

I will not sell my country out ~ I WILL NOT!
    I'd like to see that pride back in AMERICA!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    Our New Haven Flier is in the ALIPAC Action Panel found on the top blue tool bar.

Look in the 'activism section'. There are several fliers to choose from.

VIDEO
    Bill Oreilly and William Gheen New Haven Illegal alien Flier
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_4EzvfBte38

W
    Thanks William. All this time on Alipac and I've never noticed or used that "Action Panel" I viewed the video again too. Forgot about it.

Oh ya, I saw a promo for O'Reilly this morning. Apparently San Francisco is wanting illegals to come to the city so Bill said he is teaming up with the city to help out. He looked like it was tongue-in-cheek. It's tonight so we'll see.

If its true Cayla99 you got out in time. I may have to move too. LOL

Oh ya, I saw a promo for O'Reilly this morning. Apparently San Francisco is wanting illegals to come to the city so Bill said he is teaming up with the city to help out. He looked like it was tongue-in-cheek. It's tonight so we'll see.
    Too bad ICE wouldn't be there because they won't because of policy . Somehow they should be technically able to nab these illegals. That's why I say cities like San Francisco are illegal aliens self-made concentration camps!

I hope if they do go, somehow they could be captured (like in the reverse inspection checks or in the airport security clearances).
    From the Border Movie:

I will not sell my country out ~ I WILL NOT!
    I'd like to see that pride back in AMERICA!!!