Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Rep. Allen West Considering Leaving Black Caucus

http://tammybruce.com/2011/08/rep-allen ... aucus.html

Rep. Allen West Considering Leaving Black Caucus

by Tammy on August 31, 2011

There will be times when we disagree with Rep. West, but what drew me to him in the first place are his core values, authentic conservativism, and genuine heart-felt love for this country. I remember when he joined the Congressional Black Caucus some questioned whether he should. Clearly, we can only change certain things from the inside, but the recent comments by some members of caucus has Congressman West rethinking, as you might imagine, his involvement with the group.

West considering leaving Black Caucus

Rep. Allen West (Fla.), the lone Republican in the Congressional Black Caucus, said Tuesday morning that he is considering leaving the group in light of comments made by Rep. Andrè Carson (D-Ind.), the caucus whip, who said at a town hall that many Tea Party-affiliated members of Congress see African Americans as “second-class citizensâ€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

What is wrong with these CBC members have they all lost their collective minds ? They are OUR Reps. Black,White & All other minorities. Yet they seem to be hell bent on seperating Americans..."United we stand,devided we fall"NOT just Whites but ALL Americans !!

While a collective "WE" get along fine,working,socializing and even friends,our GOV. and other shit stirrer racists haters want to devide us WHY ???

BTW West won his seat in Congress in a Majority WHITE district in Florida.
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by USPatriot
    What is wrong with these CBC members have they all lost their collective minds ? They are OUR Reps. Black,White & All other minorities. Yet they seem to be hell bent on seperating Americans..."United we stand,devided we fall"NOT just Whites but ALL Americans !!

While a collective "WE" get along fine,working,socializing and even friends,our GOV. and other V****V stirrer racists haters want to devide us WHY ???

First slavery and then Jesse Jackson and now LaRaza and everybody else who immigrated to this country have divided us as a nation, of racist communities. If it's not the black community it's the latino community, the muslim community The polish community and on and on it goes . . . .

We haven't been America for a long time. I weep for my country because in my heart I know that America is dead
    It's Time to Rescind the 14th Amendment

Quote Originally Posted by WhatMattersMost

While a collective "WE" get along fine,working,socializing and even friends,our GOV. and other V****V stirrer racists haters want to devide us WHY ???

First slavery and then Jesse Jackson and now LaRaza and everybody else who immigrated to this country have divided us as a nation, of racist communities. If it's not the black community it's the latino community, the muslim community The polish community and on and on it goes . . . .

We haven't been America for a long time. I weep for my country because in my heart I know that America is dead
    As do I. The great so-called multi-cultural experiment has failed this nation. Our nation is being divided by cultural groups all vying for dominance and fighting each other instead of us remaining the melting pot that we once were.

Quote Originally Posted by Oldglory

As do I. The great so-called multi-cultural experiment has failed this nation. Our nation is being divided by cultural groups all vying for dominance and fighting each other instead of us remaining the melting pot that we once were.
    Agreed. What's even sadder is that with every generation, our so called politicians allowed and in many instances coddled and encouraged all of this multi-ethnic/cultural mess to deliberately destroy the great experiment known as America. It makes me weep when I realize it's too late to put the genie back in the bottle.

If the original strict rule of law regarding immigration was still in place and our borders had been secured as promised by Reagan in 1986(as opposed to allowing the make it up as you go along illegal alien crowd squatting in this country while having more rights than citizens) then we would still be a country with the majority adhering to the rule of law instead of a pot of illegal alien, multicultural what the hell is in the gumbo.

It's Time to Rescind the 14th Amendment

We haven't been America for a long time. I weep for my country because in my heart I know that America is dead.
    "She's not dead! She's hurt, hurt bad, but she ain't dead!"

In steps! you and I, me and you!

"You and I must make a pact we must bring salvation back, just call my name and I'll be there!"

who said that?
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

"You and I must make a pact we must bring salvation back, just call my name and I'll be there!"
    Carole King sang it, so did James Taylor.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Ratbstard
    "Nope I'm not seein' that!"
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by stevetheroofer
    Wait was it that black pop singer that died? Was in some damn kid group way back when.

Quote Originally Posted by stevetheroofer
    Wait was it that black pop singer that died? Was in some damn kid group way back when.
    Carol King James Taylor yeah! those were so far off!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast