Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Rep. Ciro Rodriguez (D-TX) loses his temper at voter

thanks for posting.
    this guy is a loser, and he only gets back in office cuz his district is mainly latinos in san antonio, texas

Wow did you see how aggressively he moved towards that woman? It is an old politician technique to do the following when faced with a dissenting view in an audience.

1. Lock eye contact with the person and do not let go.
    2. Smile and be friendly but slowly move towards the person. Approach them slowly.
    3. Answer their accusation calmly and solidly but go on at length longer than they would like.

The end results of this technique, done properly, is that the person giving you some lip from the audience will regret saying anything and wish you would stop talking, stop staring at their eyes, and back away from them.

It's like a psychic grabbing of the dissenting person.

In this video, Congressman Ciro Rodriguez clearly crosses a line and moves swiftly and in an uncontrolled fashion towards a female as if he is going to practice some Mexican discipline on her. A woman speaking that way to a man in Mexico would likely be assaulted in front of the group or pulled aside later for assault and possible rape.

Ciro Rodriguez conveys that he might hit this woman by the way he moves.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

My gosh, your post reminded me of this video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QYj3XhriiwE

Re: Rep. Ciro Rodriguez (D-TX) loses his temper at voter

Quote Originally Posted by cjbl2929

Here is my email to this jerk:

I just got through watching a video of you addressing a group of American taxpayers.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jENE5Nh6 ... r_embedded

I am literally appalled! Who do you think you are? You work for and represent the American taxpayer and have very obligation to answer their questions with dignity and respect. Obviously the people who you are supposed to represent are not very happy with your unpopular decision to support Obama's health care. When you made the decision to vote against the will of your constituents you had to expect lots of unhappy people. Yet you come off very condescending and seem to thumb you nose at the very people who put you in office.

I am a shame and outraged at what I have witnessed. It's little wonder Americans are fed up with politicians and fed up with business as usual in Washington DC. I sincerely hope November you are voted out of office. You do not deserve to represent this country.
    Certified Member
    The Sons of the Republic of Texas

Here is my wife's email to Ciro Rodriguez. She wrote it in Spanish so there would be no mistake in the translation.

Senor Rodriguez. Le escribo en Espanol para que no exista ninguna mala interpretacion de lo que pretendo expresarle.

He visto el video donde como un orangutan usted ataca verbalmente la misma gente que le paga su sueldo, arguyendo que pretende hablar de manera civilizada. Usted es no solo no representa la comunidad latina sino que asimismo no representa los ciudadanos americanos, de los que orgullosamente formo parte. es una absoluta verguenza no solo su voto en pro del famoso "Obama care' sino tambien su actitud, y no le quepa la menor duda que mis amistades tanto americanas como latinas van a tener noticias sobre usted, sus decisiones -que afectan a los inmigrantes Legales- asi como de su manera de actuar, intentando amedrentar de manera agresiva a quienes pretenden de usted la verdad.

Here is the English translation:

Mr. Rodriguez, I write to you in Spanish to allow no misinterpretation about what I will express to you.

I saw the video where in which like an orangutan you verbally attack the same people that pays your salary, arguing that you pretend talking in a civilized manner. You, not represent the latino community as you don't represent the American citizens, of whom I'm a proud part of. It is a complete shame not just your vote pro the infamous "Obama care" as well as your attitude, and have not a doubt that all mi American as well as Latino friends will have news about you and your decisions -that also affect the legal immigrants that are the ones that have the right to vote- as well about your way to act trying to scare in an aggressive way the people that pretend from you the truth.
    Certified Member

Here is the candidate that is running against Ciro Rodiguez. I think he is a much better choice. Francisco "Quico" Canseco!

http://www.cansecoforcongress.com/
    Certified Member