Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Rep Jim Guest Fighting to Stop Real ID

Rep Jim Guest will be touring America this summer to protect Americans form this biometric id system. If you want to help him with this mission, he is in need of travel funds. A few dollars here and there will help.

http://legislatorsagainstrealid.com/

Hello, I'm state Representative Jim Guest from Missouri. Welcome to L.A.R.I., Legislators Against Real ID Act. I hope this site informs you and helps you to develop an understanding of how the Real ID act will affect the American People if it is left unchallenged.

Legislators Against Real ID, L.A.R.I., is a coalition of states formed to put up a united front against the federal governments effort to impose a national identification program. This website was put in place to update Americans on the progress of the Real ID legislation and to activate Americans to contact their representatives to take action.

The Real ID Act is just one of many pieces of legislation from the Federal Government which, if allowed, would do considerable damage to the freedom of America.

In 2005 the U.S. House and Senate passed HR418 which was hidden on appropriations for our troops, tsunami & Hurricane Katrina relief. The Real ID Act, as with the SSP ( Security and Prosperity Partnership of North America ), it removes all doubt that our Federal Government is out of touch with the citizens of the United States.

The penalties for one states non-compliance to the federal regulation would cause the citizens of Missouri to be unable to utilize many federal programs. States which do not implement Real ID would have their citizens unable to fly on planes, enter federal buildings or even receive federal benefits such as Social Security. Not wanting to add insult to injury for Missouri state citizens, it was my belief that helping all states to opt out of the Real ID Act would protect it's citizens from federal penalties.

Legislators Against Real ID are committed to push legislation that helps the citizens of all the states in the United States. This Nation was formed to provide it's citizens with individual rights and freedoms. In our fragile experiment of democracy, we've had many great leaders who have stepped up in history by protecting the constitutional rights and freedoms that have made this country great. They are big shoes to fill, but it is my belief that every legislator who has rebelled against the federal government to protect it's citizens are doing so today.

I would like to thank the great state of Maine and Senator Libby Mitchell for being the first state to proclaim independence from federal tyranny, and to every legislator thereafter who has helped. Through my quest I've had many legislators and constituents who have helped along the way, two legislators: Joel Winters of New Hampshire and Brady Wiseman of Montana have directly worked with me to move this legislation forward.

I hope you find this website informative and helpful in activating your state to protect freedom.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

BTT
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

Please give to help stop the national id card. It is part of the plan to create the NAU. It has nothing to do with security. Do you not think the terrorists will be able to get a Real ID as simple as they did a drivers license?

GIVE TODAY AND HELP PUT AN END TO IT. WV is now working to stop the Real ID in their state as well. Help Jim Guest spread the word. Make a small donation ASAP. Every bit helps. He also needs more volunteers to help him as well.

JP, if a national ID could be thought of without biometric scanning, would you then still have issues with it?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Rockfish
    JP, if a national ID could be thought of without biometric scanning, would you then still have issues with it?
    A tamper proof id is one thing. The Real ID is another issue. The real id is intended to be used to track Americans, not illegals. A national database with all of our information that is to be shared with Mexico and Canada is also unacceptable. A national Database to track Americans is unacceptable.

Requiring people to show valid proff of who they are is acceptable but storing that information in a database is not. DHS has been hacked how many times since 9/11.

Read some of these articles and tell me if you trust it.

http://government.zdnet.com/?p=3247

http://www.zdnet.com.au/news/security/s ... 884,00.htm

http://federaltimes.com/index.php?S=2849421

http://www.newsmax.com/archives/ic/2007 ... 4905.shtml

How can we trust them to secure our identification when they cannot even secure their own databases? Why would they need to share this information with Mexico and Canada?

Part of the NAU or SPP which is against our Constitution. Stopping the national id will put a dent in their plan to create the NAU and SPP.

There's no such thing as a "tamper-proof" I.D.-just as there's no such thing as a bulletproof vest-which makes the conversation about this issue even more absurd.

There's a temper-resistant I.D., but I can assure you that there's not a single document in existance or one yet to be devised that can't be forged by a Mexican coyote.

For anyone who's roped into this "Real I.D." bs based upon some cockamamie argument that it will help us stem the tide of illegals I ask you one question:

Who is supporting the real I.D.?

Any anti-amnesty crusaders on that list of advocates, just out of curiosity?
    Reporting without fear or favor-American Rattlesnake

Real id is the best way to fight illegal immigration. Im for it.
    AMERICAN WORKERS FIRST -- A RAID A DAY KEEPS THE ILLEGALS AWAY

I'm ashamed to say I don't know enough about this subject to have an opinion. At first blush the idea of a National ID sounds appealing.
    <div>Suppose you were an idiot, and suppose you were a member of congress; but I repeat myself. Mark Twain</div>

Quote Originally Posted by Jrhino
    The best way to fight illegal entry into this country is to seal the border.

1. Locate the absconders who've overstayed their visas.

2. Detain and deport all of those people who're filing tax returns with no tracable, or a stolen, SSN.

3. Fence in the unguarded portion of our Southern border.

4. Imprison employers who knowingly hire illegal aliens.

The REAL I.D. Act-which like all awful pieces of legislation has a laughably inaccurate and misleading title-won't accomplish any of those goals.
    Reporting without fear or favor-American Rattlesnake

Quote Originally Posted by Jrhino
    Please do explain how a biometric id is going to do anything more than track Americans. Please explain why the USA has to share this information with Mexico and Canada? Do you trust your information in the hands of Mexico and Canada? Do you trust your information in a nationwdie databse when DHS cannot even keep their systems hacker free?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast