Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Reporting without fear or favor-American Rattlesnake

Great article Shapka.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

Yeah, Reason is off the reservation on some issues-like securing our borders-but on this issue the magazine has published some pretty incisive, edifying pieces.

People also need to realize that this is one of the biggest usurpations of federalism to come down the pike since Hillarycare.

If we allow this to go through we might as well forget about ever returning any sense of equilibrium to the balance of power between the states and federal government.

I wish all of these useless teachers' unions complaining about NCLB would put some of that energy into fighting one of the biggest transgressions against states' rights.

Shapka, the treachers unions should be fighting for curriculum that is not designed to dumb down our students.

People need to read this Real ID Act over carefully and see what it means to our country and our rights.

If you do want to help put an end to it, write your state legislators and give a little $ to Rep Jim Guest so he can talk to some of the state legislators as well and convince them to put an end to the Real ID.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

Here's a summary of the driver's license component of the REAL I.D. Act for those of you who need more information:

http://www.ncsl.org/standcomm/sctran/re ... mary05.htm

And an article answering some basic questions about how it will affect you:

http://news.com.com/FAQ+How+Real+ID+wil ... 97111.html

Yes, its implementation has been delayed-because the feds realized that the American public is not going to stand for it-but believe me that it will return just like amnesty.

Quote Originally Posted by jp_48504
    Shapka, the treachers unions should be fighting for curriculum that is not designed to dumb down our students.
    Fat chance!

If they did that Randi Weingarten-and all of her comrades-would be out of a job.

It amazes me that people would trust this real id when it was part of the Amnesty Bill. That in itself should tell you there is something wrong with it. Read for yourselves Shapka, did pull these facts out of thin air, they are there for you to read, think about and learn.

Ok here is the Deal, Jim needs $5,000 to travel in the next week and a half. The contributions will be used to pay for the website, travel for speaking engagements, staff and promoting the cause.

Jim is up front and honest about what he is trying to do. He is trying to protect us from having to use a National Id Card.

It's time to end this. Will you help?
    http://legislatorsagainstrealid.com/contribute.php

Anyone?

It seems almost amazing at how adept our politicians have become at creating the "boogie-man" and even more amazing as to how they are willing to sacrifice the rights of the lawful in order to protect them from the unlawful. Am I missing something?

"Deliver us from privileged leaders of grand aspirations whose studied accents, staged gesticulations, or great wealth do not necessarily make them fit to tell anyone how to do anything. They succeed only in fostering more crime, losing more lives, and deluding more fools."

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast