Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Rep. Price introduce English bill (HR4464)

Here is a bill we should support!

Price Introduces Bill to Protect English in the Workplace
    Washington, DC – Rep. Tom Price (GA-06-R) issued the following statement after introducing H.R. 4464, the Common Sense English Act, legislation to ensure employers have the freedom to establish “English in the Workplaceâ€
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

If they don't speak English they are probably illegal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    <div>''Life's tough......it's even tougher if you're stupid.''
    -- John Wayne</div>

Banned
    We should but these bills have a habit of getting
    killed by the libs

It would be nice to see this bill pass, but how much can we realistically believe they're going to get done in the next few months. Knowing this do nothing government, they'll probabbly push all the good things to the side to try to pass more amnesty bills.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    Piglosi would never allow this to come to the floor

Another bill almost the same aready came to the floor but did not pass, I believe it can get to the floor, it is just getting enough votes to get it to pass and into the Senate, anything is possible if we yell loud enough.

we need to yell for co-sponsors, the problem is do we have time? ( HR46 i believe 40 something anyway) i, the birthright citizenship bill is actually more important right now and we can only work on so much at one time...
    We need to push getting rid of that and I do believe their are two seperate bills out there...do any of you remember what they are?
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

U.S.A.- for legal citizens, not illegals!
    Imagine for a second if you moved, or snuck into, another country and refused to learn their language and only spoke yours. Do you know what kind of problems that creates? You would be expected to learn their language for not only respect, but to communicate, etc... In America, we speak english.
    The National Council of LaRaza is the largest*hate group.

Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    Another bill almost the same aready came to the floor but did not pass, I believe it can get to the floor, it is just getting enough votes to get it to pass and into the Senate, anything is possible if we yell loud enough.

we need to yell for co-sponsors, the problem is do we have time? ( HR46 i believe 40 something anyway) i, the birthright citizenship bill is actually more important right now and we can only work on so much at one time...
    We need to push getting rid of that and I do believe their are two seperate bills out there...do any of you remember what they are?
    Tom Tancredo HR 1940 To End Birthright Citizenship Bill

Ron Paul has one to but I do not remember the Bill #
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson