Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Rep Sheila Jackson Lee Setting Stage for Obama Impeachment Fundraising on Racism

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Rep Sheila Jackson Lee Setting Stage for Obama Impeachment Fundraising on Racism

Here it is!

But, but, no one is going to impeach Obama because then we would have BIDEN!!!!!

[Watch] Rep Sheila Jackson Lee Setting Stage for Obama Impeachment Fundraising on Racism

Posted on 29 July, 2014 by Rick Wells

Communist Progressive Rep Sheila Jackson-Lee (D-TX) opens her comments saying that she believes the upcoming week is going to be “three days of wasted time.” One thing’s for certain, her fellow Congressmen will share that view of the next five minutes.

She says she knows “that there are people who disagree with the Affordable Care Act, ‘immigration reform,’ the unaccompanied children.” She attempts to make her case saying, “Not one of those issues is attributable to the malfeasance of the ‘president’ of the United States. I don’t know whether this is a substitute for impeachment, but I’d make the argument that the ‘president’ neither committed anything equal to impeachment and this second-class level, I call it a second-class citizenship of a lawsuit, certainly is inappropriate.”

Clearly she is raising the issue, using a prepared moniker of “second-class citizenship lawsuit” in anticipation of labeling the illegals being sued as “second class citizens.” Of course, simple declarations from a simple-minded congresswoman don’t make them true. Those she is setting the table for, the “victims of Republicans” aren’t the people this communist activist is sworn to represent and they aren’t American citizens of any class. They aren’t undocumented, either, they have papers from the nation they belong in.

She, along with her criminal ‘president,’ is or soon will be guilty of that same impeachable malfeasance she was talking about.

The upcoming blanket amnesty for illegals is an impeachable offense and Americans have had enough of the subversive anti-American declarations from within the Democrat Party as well as their anti-American actions.
    Many believe the impeachment trap is being set by the Democrats as their only hope to win or retain seats in November. They will argue that those mean racist Republicans only oppose the 51% black ‘president’ because of the color of his Teflon skin.

They have already demonstrated they are willing to do anything, including violating the Constitution and break the law for the sake of their power.

Their plans, just as the current mess at the border, have already been laid and are being put into action. We would be wise to expect and be ready for the worst.

Rick Wells is a conservative author who recognizes that our nation, our Constitution and our traditions are under a full scale assault from multiple threats. Please “Like” him on Facebook, “Follow” him on Twitter or visit www.rickwells.us

http://gopthedailydose.com/2014/07/2...ing-on-racism/

They aren’t undocumented, either, they have papers from the nation they belong in.

This woman has to be the product of voter fraud. JMO
    Last edited by Newmexican; 07-30-2014 at 11:04 PM.

If Obama were to be impeached we would have JOE BIDEN and no one wants that.

What liberals believe is that with impeachment the Democrats would hold the senate in the coming election as Clinton did after his impeachment, possibly they are correct we have many uninformed voters who only watch the 6 pm government propaganda news each day.
    I'm old with many opinions few solutions.

Oops. Looks like old Sheila is lying through her teeth or she has dementia and shouldn't be serving in congress mentally impaired. JMO

Politics

Dem Who Co-Sponsored Bush Impeachment Bill Says It Never Happened [video]

10:08 PM 07/30/2014
    Chuck Ross

In a speech on the floor of the House Wednesday, Texas U.S. Rep. Sheila Jackson-Lee claimed that Democrats never sought to impeach President George W. Bush.

Not only is that claim false, but Jackson-Lee actually co-sponsored a 2008 bill to do just that and spoke in at least one House committee hearing in support of the effort.

Jackson-Lee’s remarks Wednesday came ahead of a vote on a Republican-backed measure to sue President Obama for overstepping his bounds in implementing Obamacare.

“I ask my colleagues to oppose this resolution for it is in fact a veiled attempt for impeachment and it undermines the law that allows a president to do his job,” Jackson-Lee said on Wednesday.

“A historical fact that President Bush pushed this nation into a war that had little to do with apprehending terrorists. We did not seek an impeachment of President Bush, because as an executive, he had his authority. President Obama has the authority.”

But Jackson-Lee is wrong.

In 2008, former Ohio U.S. Rep. Dennis Kucinich, a prominent opponent of the Iraq war, introduced a bill titled ”Impeaching George W. Bush, President of the United States, of high crimes and misdemeanors.”

Jackson Lee and 10 other Democrats co-sponsored it.

Among the numerous complaints laid out in the impeachment bill were that Bush created “a secret propaganda campaign to manufacture a false case for war against Iraq” and that he invaded “Iraq absent a declaration of war.”

Video evidence from that time also exists suggesting that Jackson-Lee’s memory is shaky.

In a House Judiciary Committee meeting in July 2008, Jackson-Lee laid out her support for impeaching Bush.

“Whether or not we define it as high crimes and misdemeanors, which frankly I do believe we have a very firm basis of suggesting high crimes and misdemeanors because the impeachment inquiry made in this body – the Judiciary Committee – is what it is. It is a prosecutorial approach, it is the indictment, it is the question of determining whether we move forward,” Jackson-Lee said at the hearing.
    “We should not be intimidated by the process or time,” she added.

On Wednesday, the House voted along party lines, 225-201, to sue Obama. While, as the vote suggests, Republicans largely agree with an effort to sue him, calls for impeachment are less popular. That has not stopped Democrats from amplifying the few Republicans who do support the idea of impeaching Obama, as a number of Democratic groups have started fundraising based on claims that Republicans want to impeach him.

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2014/07/30/de...#ixzz393StRbeQ

H.Res. 1258 (110th): Impeaching George W. Bush, President of the United States, of high crimes and misdemeanors.

Introduced:Jun 10, 2008 (110th Congress, 2007–2009)Statusied (Referred to Committee) in a previous session of CongressSee Instead:H.Res. 1345 (same title)
    Referred to Committee — Jul 15, 2008

SPONSOR
    Dennis KucinichRepresentative for Ohio's 10th congressional district
    PARTYDemocrat

Cosponsors11 cosponsors (11D) (show)

Lee, Barbara [D-CA9]
    (joined Jun 11, 2008
    Wexler, Robert [D-FL19]
    (joined Jun 11, 2008
    Woolsey, Lynn [D-CA6]
    (joined Jun 11, 2008
    Baldwin, Tammy [D-WI2]
    (joined Jun 18, 200
    Hinchey, Maurice [D-NY22]
    (joined Jun 18, 200
    Farr, Sam [D-CA17]
    (joined Jun 24, 2008
    Towns, Edolphus “Ed” [D-NY10]
    (joined Jul 08, 2008
    McDermott, Jim [D-WA7]
    (joined Sep 09, 2008
    Ellison, Keith [D-MN5]
    (joined Sep 16, 2008
    Filner, Bob [D-CA51]
    (joined Sep 18, 2008
    Jackson Lee, Sheila [D-TX18]
    (joined Sep 18, 2008

https://www.govtrack.us/congress/bills/110/hres1258

That has not stopped Democrats from amplifying the few Republicans who do support the idea of impeaching Obama, as a number of Democratic groups have started fundraising based on claims that Republicans want to impeach him

Heard something about this on the radio yesterday, about lefties mentioning the word 'impeachment' more often than the right due to some firm counted the number of times MSNBC used the word. Wish I could recall the details better but appears there is an orchestrated attempt going on.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

The Democrats don't have a lot to run on other trying to stir up the base using race and impeachment.

Someone had better tell them that no one wants Biden, so Obama' is safe from impeachment and his insurance policy is working.

These are her primary donors,
    Industry Total
    Education $52,350
    Industrial Unions $31,000
    Lawyers/Law Firms $29,035
    Building Trade Unions $27,000
    Misc Business $25,400
    Health Professionals $25,050
    Public Sector Unions $21,000
    Transportation Unions $21,000
    Oil & Gas $19,750
    General Contractors $17,600
    Last edited by Newmexican; 07-31-2014 at 05:07 PM.

Exclusive: Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee’s Staff Threatens Taxpayer For Asking About Her Impeachment Claims

by
    DWAYNE HORNER

July 31, 2014 - 2:31 pm

Congressional approval ratings are at a historic low, and after what has happened over the course of the last twenty four hours – I can see why. On the House floor Wednesday, longtime Democrat Congresswoman Sheila Jackson Lee made the startling claim that “We did not seek an impeachment of President Bush, because as an executive, he had the authority.”

These are the moments when you say “Really?”

The problem here is that Rep. Lee lied to the American People inside the People’s House. Good thing for her that when you make speeches on the floor of the House of Representatives you are not under oath or under the threat of perjury. Perhaps that should change, but that’s another debate for another day.

Lied? Well back in 2008, Rep. Lee co-sponsored House Resolution 1258 entitled “Impeaching George W. Bush, President of the United States, of high crimes and misdemeanors. “

Today I called her Washington office to see if perhaps I was confused, and the representative from Houston was telling the truth. When reaching her D.C. congressional office, I asked the nice lady who answered the phone if she knew of the contradiction and could help my confusion. After clearly saying she was not speaking for the congresswoman, when asked about the fact there was a contradiction, she said “We are aware that the congresswoman has made contradicting statements in her remarks on the floor.”

When I pressed, and asked “Not as a representative but just as someone I am talking to, isn’t the fact that she said one thing in 2008 that is totally opposite of what she said yesterday – isn’t that really a lie?” The answer, honest but shocking, was “Yes I think that is a lie.” (Note the quotes are from memory, I didn’t anticipate that I would need to get them on record but I sure wish I had.)

That was startling. I asked to speak to someone in the office to register my thoughts on a congresswoman lying on the floor of the U.S. House of Representatives. From there, it got crazy but not as crazy, and then a little crazier.

I was transferred to a gentleman on Lee’s staff. When I again asked him about the contradiction and stated that perhaps I was confused, the man said “Oh look it here, we have one of those right wing, tea-bagger nut jobs on the phone taking his cues from FOX News.”

He then accused me of being un-American, raising his voice at me while asking me to calm down, and telling me that I am just on some mission to destroy our country. When I calmly asked for his name, he said “I don’t have to give it to you because I don’t want to show up on some right wing blog and be on your Twitter account.” Keep in mind, I never said who I was – he just made assumptions and attacked me. When I reminded him that he gets paid by our tax dollars, he said “I doubt you even pay taxes and the IRS will find you soon enough,” and hung up on me.

Was that a threat from Rep. Lee’s staff to use the IRS as a weapon against citizens for just asking questions?

Astounded at what happened, I called back and asked to speak to the Chief of Staff for Congresswoman Lee because I had been treated rudely and threatened. After being transferred, another nice gentleman said “This is the Chief Counsel, you have 15 seconds.”

I said “Really?”

“Fourteen seconds now.”

When I asked him for his name, he said “Chief Counsel.” Of course that’s not his name, and I said “No, I mean your name, not your title.”

“Chief Counsel.”

Every time I asked, he counted down another second.

I told him that this was not confidential information and that I could do a Freedom of Information request. Click, and the call was over. He hung up on me.

That’s what happens when you the office of Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee (D-TX).

http://pjmedia.com/tatler/2014/07/31/exclusive-rep-sheila-jackson-lees-staff-threatens-taxpayer-for-asking-about-her-impeachment-claims/