Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Reporting Apartment Complexes

Has anyone here ever reported an apartment complex to the County, State, ICE, etc for renting to illegals? If so, which agencies did you go to, and what steps did you take? Was any action ever taken by a govt agency or police force?

Ostrich

Call ICE, the more you practice reporting the better you will get. Educate yourself and in little time you will understand who is promoting this illegal immigration problem.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: Reporting Apartment Complexes

Quote Originally Posted by TheOstrich
    Has anyone here ever reported an apartment complex to the County, State, ICE, etc for renting to illegals? If so, which agencies did you go to, and what steps did you take? Was any action ever taken by a govt agency or police force?

Ostrich
    If you have the time and skills, you might want to set up a website where local people can log on, report illegal alien renters and automatically send faxes and emails with details to the appropriate authorities, display web cam footage, download templates for written letters and notices, etc.

millere: I think that is a great idea that can serve 2 purposes. It can also warn potential tenants of what kind of people live there. I think I might start doing it for the potential renters and include area crime stats as I am in a sanctuary area of unincorporated Miami Dade County. I have an apartment complex next to my condo and they take section 8 people as well. The majority of tenants are illegals who live on top of each other as you have 6 or 8 people in a small 2 bedroom apartment. They have broken the fence to our condo complex to come here and buy drugs as there are a couple of drug dealers in my complex. They will get caught soon and once arrested the jail gets their immigration status and they can be deported.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)