Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Republican senators discuss including DACA in wall negotiations

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

No, not a personal score to settle, a political strategic point to make. Big difference.

What did you think it was about? You didn't think a government shutdown was going to create votes from DemoQuacks for a Republican agenda did you? Why were you demanding a government shutdown? Why was anyone here demanding a government shutdown when DemoQuacks oppose the wall and Republicans don't have enough seats in the Senate to pass a bill to fund it without DemoQuack votes??!! And after January 3, Republicans don't have enough votes to pass a wall bill in either the House or the Senate.

I notice there's been some movement. I posted an article today where he's won Cher over, she's telling Nancy to cave, give him the money because "he stops at nothing" so "don't die on this hill."

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

MW
    Quote Originally Posted by Judy View Post
    It's so sad, they don't even realize there are no negotiations.

Trump has already won this, on December 19, 2018, when he tweeted, "military will build the wall."

He wouldn't have tweeted that unless that was what he was going to do. He's been working on this for months.
    Huh??? Trump tweets a lot of things he doesn't ever do. One example is his birthright citizenship executive order.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

So, don't worry about it. You'll be lucky to get anything you think you want at this point. You can't lose the US House of Representatives to "honest" DemoQuacks and expect anything on illegal or excess legal immigration. Get real.

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

So, don't worry about it. You'll be lucky to get anything you think you want at this point. You can't lose the US House of Representatives to "honest" DemoQuacks and expect anything on illegal or excess legal immigration. Get real.

You can't use that excuse for this---Loosing the House has nothing to do with Trump signing an Executive Order.

Keep promises and do the right thing for the country and the R's won't loose the House, they keep on doing like they are now and importing D voters, the House, Senate, and WH is gone forever to the R's. It appears that is what the R's want, since they not only do not try to stop it, but they assist with the D's plan.
    You've got to Stand for Something or You'll Fall for Anything

In my opinion, you and those like you are the D's plan. And it worked like a charm.

In my opinion, you and those like you are the D's plan. And it worked like a charm.

My opinion is just the opposite, you and those like you who are defending the R's when they are very openly doing the work of the D's, are a part of the D's plan. You defend and make excuses for everything they do instead of trying to hold them accountable.

I like what Republicans are doing except for this eternally stupid government shutdown. You aren't a Republican, that's why you don't get it. You don't care about the same things we care about. We care about a lot of things, our country was broken in many ways, upside down, inside out. You don't care about any of that. All you want to do is hate on Trump who has done more for our country than any President in my lifetime, and that's just in his first less than 2 years. The good he will do for our country and citizens by the end of his first full term will be beyond remarkable, there won't be enough accolades in our language to adequately describe it.

That's why I'm a happy camper Trump Supporter Republican and you're miserable.
    Last edited by Judy; 01-10-2019 at 01:30 PM.

NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

MW
    Quote Originally Posted by stoptheinvaders View Post
    My opinion is just the opposite, you and those like you who are defending the R's when they are very openly doing the work of the D's, are a part of the D's plan. You defend and make excuses for everything they do instead of trying to hold them accountable.
    You're absolutely right on those that constantly defend and operate as apologist for the RINO Republicans that sit in the U.S. House and U.S. Senate. I've been a registered Republican since 1978 (my first mid-term election) and have never voted on anyone that was outside of the Republican party. However, I quit voting straight ticket around 20 years ago when I realized that I could not in good conscience help to elect those that would act in opposition on issues of importance to me.

Anyone that pulled the lever for or marked their voting card for a Republican that knowingly supports illegal alien amnesty, excessive foreign labor and/or open borders have no business complaining, crying, or whining about the state of things where immigration is concerned. For example, when my state Senator, Sen. Tillis, comes up for election, I will not vote for him. I also won't support or vote for any Democrat opposition he may have.

Darn anyone that begrudges me for not voting for an amnesty, excessive foreign labor, or open borders supporter just because he or she is a Republican. My conscience will be clear, however, somebody that supports any such person just because he has an "R" after his name is not in my view a good American or honest Republican.

In my opinion, where immigration is concerned RINO Republicans do more damage to the Republican party and our nation than the Democrats do! I say this because many of those RINO Republicans deceived their constituents to earn their vote and are traitors to the party in the U.S. House of Representatives and U.S. Senate! For example, remember when Sen. John McCain said, "build that damn wall" during his last Senate election. Well, it didn't take him very long to revert back and oppose the border wall. That's what you're dealing with when voting for known RINOs.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by MW View Post

Darn anyone that begrudges me for not voting for an amnesty, excessive foreign labor, or open borders supporter just because he or she is a Republican. My conscience will be clear, however, somebody that supports any such person just because he has an "R" after his name is not in my view a good American or honest Republican.

Exactly! It is equal to, the victim of abuse telling their abuser "hit me again, I like it". They will never stop the abuse, as long as we reward them with our vote.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast