Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

A Republican will never again hold office.

Why are the other Republicans voting yes? Do they not know that not a single Republican will ever be elected again. Illegals immediately get the vote. I know this bill will destroy America, but obviously most of them don't realize it. The other night O'Reilly told McCain that Republicans were committing suicide and we would be a 1 party nation if this bill passes. McCain just sat there with his sick smile and sort of lifted his shoulders a bit. His payoff from La Raza and Corporate America must be in the millions.

I think we need to get a big broom and sweep them all out, Dems included.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    I think it is a pipe dream of the Dems if they think they will go unscathed in the next election. Hatred of this bill crosses party lines. We will have a civil war in this country before we allow it to be taken over by invaders and our constitution shredded.

Haven't you noticed when Reid speaks of the bill he says "Bush's Bill" or that he is helping President Bush? Do these RINOs really think that the democrats want to help them?

There are more Independents than Rep's and Dem's now, people are leaving both parties in massive numbers.
    “In questions of power…let no more be heard of confidence in man, but bind him down from mischief by the chains of the Constitution.” –Thomas Jefferson

I agree tiny. I know we tell them there committing suicide, but do they really realize the consequences. Do they not remember the million on the streets making demands. No education means they will do what their told and they will vote.

I think they are looking at the demographics when all these anchor
    babies hit 18. They figure they are doomed either way & they know
    corporations will eventually chase the youth market, i.e. all the new
    ads in espanol.

What my non-Mexican immigrant friends instinctly understand, even
    if you don't quote the 'everything for the race, outside nothing', is
    that these new voters & reps will close off immigration to everyone
    except La Raza when they get political control. And these friends
    wonder why Americans are so cowed by the racist charge.

Senior Member ShockedinCalifornia's Avatar
    I switched from Dem to Rep because the Democratic Party is the party of illegals and Mex. But now all I feel is contempt for BOTH parties because the Repubs didn't stay strong against the illegal invasion.

The whole idea was to rub legal American voices out of the picture and ultimately non-Hispanic people into the dust of history. How this government turned against its own citizens is unfathomable.
    WE HAVE BEEN BETRAYED.

Last time I checked more Dems voted for it then Repubs..So that dog dont hunt.

There is both Dems/Repubs that need to go..There needs to be a total over-haul of whom is in office today. (both sides)This isnt about party this is about who/who isnt representing us.

I dont consider myself a Democrat or a Republican. I am but one thing and one thing only, a "AMERICAN"..
    "We are not for any type or form of "AMNESTY"..We are a equal oppurtunity deporter. We will not discriminate against you due to your race/age/religion .. "

Quote Originally Posted by Triumph
    Last time I checked more Dems voted for it then Repubs..So that dog dont hunt.

There is both Dems/Repubs that need to go..There needs to be a total over-haul of whom is in office today. (both sides)This isnt about party this is about who/who isnt representing us.

I dont consider myself a Democrat or a Republican. I am but one thing and one thing only, a "AMERICAN"..

Yes they all need replaced but that dog does hunt. Why do you think there's more Democrats voting yes. Illegals get the vote. They're voting Party over America. Repubs I just don't know, unless they're getting bought. The Illegals automatically get to vote. All their extended families get to vote, because they've lied about "Chain migration" being in the bill. Hispanic talk show on Thursday D J and Gutierrez

Ryssdal: You know, you can go down the list of items in this bill and it's tough to find something that somebody didn't object to. The next one that comes to my mind is the move away from family-based immigration toward a point system, rewarding people with skills and marketable opportunities here. Is there talk in the White House of perhaps changing that dynamic?

Gutierrez: No. We think that that's important. I mean, we've had this chain migration for awhile now. Today, about 65 percent of the green cards that we give out are family-based. Part of the bill includes getting rid of the green card backlog, the family backlog in eight years. So during that eight-year time, about 74 percent of the green cards that we give out will be family-based. Seventy-four percent.

So the first eight years of this bill, there'll be a surge in family unification. After that, after we get to this policy that we're talking about, it'll be about 51 percent. You know we're not moving away from family, we're just balancing it out. And we believe that the economy deserves to have a higher portion that is employment-based that is based on the skills that our country needs

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast