Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Do what many of us have already done, register as an Independent and to hell with either party.....they are exactly alike anyhow.
    <div>Suppose you were an idiot, and suppose you were a member of congress; but I repeat myself. Mark Twain</div>

MW
    ShockedinCalifornia wrote:

I switched from Dem to Rep because the Democratic Party is the party of illegals and Mex. But now all I feel is contempt for BOTH parties because the Repubs didn't stay strong against the illegal invasion.
    Some of your contempt is justified. However, the Republicans are still our best bet on this issue. House Republicans saved us last time around and I'm hopeful they'll do the same this time.

For the record, I can offer up a long list of Republicans and short list of Democrats that have been consistent in siding with us against amnesty. The folks you guys need to attack are the ones that are against us - the list is long. It's no secret, the Democrats on that list outnumber the Republicans by more than 2-1.

Sweeping out all our elected Congresspersons is not the answer. Well, it may be the answer if that is how you repay the loyalty of those that have been with us on this issue from the beginning.

Would you sweep out these folks?

Rep. Hunter (R-CA)
    Rep. Tancredo (R-CO)
    Rep. Paul (R-TX)
    Sen. Sessions (R- AL)
    Rep. King
    Rep. Bilby (R-CA)
    Rep. Rohrabacher (R-CA)
    Sen. Byrd (D-WV)
    Sen. Dorgan (D-SD or ND?)
    Sen. McCaskill (D-MO) She's a newbie but is with us all the way
    Sen. Tester (D-MT) He's the same as McCaskill
    Rep. Poe (R-TX)

There are more than 100 more that have been with us from the beginning and feel just as we do about amnesty. Sweeping them out wouldn't be a very gracious way of showing our gratitude.

Now, I will agree that all Republican and Democrat Senate and House leadership needs swept out. While we're at it, the "decider" and his entire administration needs to go too.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by olivermyboy
    I think it is a pipe dream of the Dems if they think they will go unscathed in the next election. Hatred of this bill crosses party lines. We will have a civil war in this country before we allow it to be taken over by invaders and our constitution shredded.
    Olivermydboy..I agree. I really don't think the senators believe we would do it. "We won't go silently into the night".

Senior Member ShockedinCalifornia's Avatar
    You're right MW. Many Repubs are fighting hard against anmesty. My favorites are Jeff Sessions, Tom Tancredo, Duncan Hunter, Bilbray, and Rohrabacher.
    Bush doesn't count. He is poison.

I will stay where I am for now but am waiting for the final Senate vote on this Shamesty Bill.

Yes lets save the good ones!!throw out the traitors and we all know who they are, and it will be our quest to see them removed from office even if it is 2010

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    All you LOOKIE LOU"S out there in the backround yes you! COME ON GET INVOLVED!! If you have a question or need help just ask! one of these wonderful ALIPAC members will get back to you!! AND A BIG WELCOME!!
    "RED ALERT"
    We need a flood of 'No compromise" calls and e-mails into these Senate offices fast! Bush is bribing Republican TO PUSH S1348. Come on everyone time is crucial call all the senators not just your own.
    LETS ROLL!! you are the new patriots!

INSTRUCTIONS AND POSTING THREAD LINK BELOW!
    Leave posts so we know what they are saying!
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... c&p=388532
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12