Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

For those that don't know what "FISA" is "Foreign Intelligence Survellance Act" alot of people think they are using this to spy on Americans...I have no opinion on this.

The Demacrates want the conviction of Harriet Meyers and John Bolton and sounds like they are really serious.

Congress proceduaral vote is taking place right now ....contempt of congress and subpoena compliance
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Pardon my ignorance on this. I haven't really been following this issue. I've been looking at other issues. It seems to me that this is yet another invasion of our privacy? And the Republicans are in favor of that? Or am I wrong here...
    "Calling an illegal alien an undocumented immigrant is like calling a burglar an uninvited house guest."

Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act
    I know this is how they keep us safe , by violating the that peice of paper as W Bush likes to call it...

Quote Originally Posted by Pistov
    Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    Republicans want it passed !! Demacrates say no!
    FISA is does trample on some rights. The big one for me is it gives agents the ability to write their own warrants.
    I agree!! it gives them the opportunity to trample on our constitutional rights
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Nancy Pelosi just said "We take an oath of office to protect and defend the constitution"...If only!!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The dems should get off their butts and get it passed! It is a necessary evil.

As for the Baca bill, giving all ILLEGAL ALIENS currently in the U.S., a 5-year visa if they can prove they have a job, pay taxes and pass a background check. They are moving it right along, mostly behind closed doors and under the cover of darkness.

I agree with the purpose/intentions of FISA----but whether they use it to trample on citizens' rights, I don't know. Is there any reports of them using it to trample on the rights of citizens???

Quote Originally Posted by Ratbstard
    Nancy Pelosi just said "We take an oath of office to protect and defend the constitution"...If only!!!
    To bad she forgot the part about protecting America and Americans from invasion.

...............EMERGENCY ALERT" 2/14.................
    PLEASE help take Action!!! NOW "Indiana"
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-103828.html
    STILL WORKING ON UTAH....ALSO
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-103479.html

Quote Originally Posted by Pistov
    Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    Republicans want it passed !! Demacrates say no!
    FISA is does trample on some rights. The big one for me is it gives agents the ability to write their own warrants.

WRITE THEIR OWN WARRANTS ! What a crock of slop !

We need to start working on eeryone we know before it's too late .

Quote Originally Posted by Dolly3275
    I agree with the purpose/intentions of FISA----but whether they use it to trample on citizens' rights, I don't know. Is there any reports of them using it to trample on the rights of citizens???
    When they can tap your phone with out a warrent? Ask why they destroyed all the evidence and why are Bolton and meyers refusing to testify before congress...ummmm maybe hiding something.

This is important because this president doesn't think he or his people have to obey the laws and they also think they have inherent power and they should not be subject to checks and balances by congress

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast