Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Require physcial exams for probationary Z cards

In this proposed immigration bill, why isn't it required that an illegal---man, woman, child---must pass
    a physical exam before he/she can get a probationary Z card?

With all the diseases going around latin america, it seems reasonable to me that a physical exam would be required for all applicants of Z cards. mirse

I can imagine the physical!

Listen to the heart, look in ears/throat, thump the knees/elbows, ask a few question!

No X-ray for TB, no test for Chigas or other parasites, no requirement for vaccinations (polio, measles, etc.), no drug tests, it would just be a big farce!

Well, if you have a deadly disease that is going to cost you a million dollars to treat over your life time, $5,000 is a great deal.

The exam cost about $300 and includes a chest X-Ray but what facility can handle 12 million people in 24 hours.

There are members of the Senate that believe we are complete and utter fools so they "omit" key components so the illegal aliens will benefit at our expense.

Stop the anchor babies if this plan really is comprehensive!

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

My view is we don't want the "Z" visas at all, but I think anyone who comes into this country from anywhere these days should have a mandatory medical exam.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by girlygirl369
    I can imagine the physical!

Listen to the heart, look in ears/throat, thump the knees/elbows, ask a few question!

No X-ray for TB, no test for Chigas or other parasites, no requirement for vaccinations (polio, measles, etc.), no drug tests, it would just be a big farce!
    I would think that urine and blood tests would be part of the
    required physical exam. mirse