Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I am asked for my ID every time I pull my debt card out of my wallet is this profileing, I suppose I could complain and say " Do I look like a criminal"

Every person that gets pulled over by a police officer is asked for ID, it has happen to me several times in my life ( Lead foot) but have I ever complained. get over it!!

I know plenty of people who have been asked for ID because they look like someone the police are looking for,

This card like the race card is not working anymore, I don't even believe most of the sob stories anymore, and do the people from Mexico have some inherent right over the rest of world to not be split from other family members, get over it there are millions of split up families, get off you dead ass and take your family to Mexico.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

I also ask why aren't immigration officials "cracking down" on immigrants from Canada, and why isn't there a fence being built on our northern border?
    Well for one thing, I haven't seen 500,000 Canadians marching in the streets of every major city waving Canadian flags demanding amnesty, citizenship, and every right and privelige available to REAL Americans.

Where I live I have never seen Canadian grafitti covering every exposed surface. I have never heard of group of gang bangers called the Canadian Mafia or Quebec-13, raping, robbing and macheteing innocent Americans.

I haven't heard masses of Canadians demanding their kids living here illegally be taught in French-Canadian, demanding that they be taught Canadian history and culture.

I have never seen masses of Canadians clogging the ERs of every local hospital demanding free healthcare.

I haven't seen any Canadian TV or radio stations or Canadian magazines and newspapers in the U.S. calling America racist for not giving them every thing they demand.

When I turn on the nightly news I have never seen masses of illegal Canadians causing DUI and Hit & Run accidents, often times fleeing the scene on foot, leaving innocent victims to die as they do nothing to help.

I have never seen masses of illegal Canadian women walking down the streets pushing double and triple baby strollers with a half dozen more little kids trailing behind, none speaking a word of English.

I have never seen cars with Canada license plates in the parking lots of every welfare office, WIC center or free health clinic.
    [b][i][size=117]"Leave like beaten rats. You old white people. It is your duty to die. Through love of having children, we are going to take over.â€

I also tend to believe this is a fabrication. They are becoming increasingly desperate, and will continue to resort to lies and sundry sob stories to garner compassion and support. Lies and deception are staples of the pro-illegal movement. They have nothing else in their arsenal.

The only mistake the ICE Agents made was not arresting her as well.
    “In questions of power…let no more be heard of confidence in man, but bind him down from mischief by the chains of the Constitution.” –Thomas Jefferson

It wasn't profiling, I think he was specifically ratted out to the feds.

One of Alicia's gringo boyfriends was probably just trying to do her a favor, by sending the loser back home.

See, I can write fiction at least as well as you, Alicia.

Then again, maybe I got you pegged.

From my experiences within the last few days I can honestly say that their fear and behavior is what gets them caught. It is no different than when a police officer is driving in their marked car and another car goes out of their way to avoid the officer. My daughter and I were at a gas station and we had 2 SUVs beside us where the drivers were definitely illegals. They gave themselves away by their actions. I have flex cuffs on the dash and they saw it and avoided us. Infact the one woman was talking to another person holding a baby which she almost dropped. I watched her go to her vehicle which made her even more nervous. She put the baby in the car seat. I was kind of hoping she didn't have one as I would have informed the police department and they would have pulled them over. That police department would have definitely turned them over to ICE.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I still do not see my comment posted-----I guess that it did not make the censorship screening.

Part of my comment-------I asked her how many Canadians does she see gathering outside of Home Depot.

Which goes to show that there must have been TONS of responses for her rant----but they are not posting them!!
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

"I have flex cuffs on the dash and they saw it and avoided us."

Maybe we should also start to carry Flex Cuffs on our dashes!!!
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

I like to drive by the local carwash, which is packed with illegal workers and yell out "La Migra!! La Migra!!" out the window and watch them scatter.
    [b][i][size=117]"Leave like beaten rats. You old white people. It is your duty to die. Through love of having children, we are going to take over.â€

I was reading a blog about illegals in the Sun Sentinel and someone wrote how to get rid of them in certain areas. What they do is show up in a dark sedan talk on cellphones, watch them, and pretend to take pictures. They will run away every time and not reappear for a long time. The key is not to look too obvious but yet make sure they see you.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123