Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Response from Congressman Brad Ellsworth (Indiana)

December 10, 2007

Dear Debra,

My name is Liz Farrar, and I work on Congressman Ellsworth's staff. We recently received your e-mail regarding the Congressman's approach to representing his constituents, and Congressman Ellsworth has asked me to contact you to discuss this issue in greater detail. You can contact me toll free at 1-866-567-0227 between the hours of 9 a.m. and 6 p.m. Eastern Time. I look forward to your call, and I hope to talk to you soon.

Sincerely,

Liz Farrar

Sincerely,

Brad Ellsworth

Brad Ellsworth is a Blue Dog from Evansville, IN.

He was Sheriff of that County and is very aware of the problems with Illegals.

I have sent him many letters and so far have been pleased with his positions with regards to the Illegals.

He is new at this, it is his first term. I just hope he does not cave in to the pressures of the pro amnesty crowd. I think it will take alot to change his views because there has been more and more problems in his home district and they are all becoming more and more aware of the negatives of having people in the Country Illegally.

Yes, we have gangs in Evansville and I have been here about gang activity in Dubois County area, even had a drive by shooting. "MS-13" We are talking about the ultimate in small town rural America. Dubois County always prided themselves in their educational system and I checked out a site that gave ratings of schools in Indiana and the grade school in Huntingburg that is in Dubois Co. was ranked very poor. Evansville is facing the same problems with their school systems.

Try to remember when you think of Indiana, Luger and the UN, Bayh the Clinton's up and coming shinning star, and Governor Mitch, best buds of Bush. Even with all these people as leaders there are still a few that oppose their total disregard for the Law.

I am pulling for these few brave souls and send them thank you notes every time they support the legal citizens of the State of Indiana. Believe it or not the winds of change are slowly but surely taking place in Indiana, thanks in part to Brad Ellsworth.

Here is an article in the Evansville Courier and what I found very interesting were the comments. There are a few who are still in denial, but there are more and more who are seeing the light.

Feel free to sign up and post a comment, we need all the help we can get here in Indiana.

http://www.courierpress.com/news/2007/d ... -activity/

A couple comments on this article.

Posted by American on December 9, 2007 at 2:06 a.m. (Suggest removal)

These "wanna be" gangs hardly scare anyone. MS-13 are who the cops need to study. They are already here...

Posted by trom351 on December 9, 2007 at 2:11 a.m. (Suggest removal)

gang related is a problem here, I agree outside the school is not the schools problem and the parents should take more responsibility as a parent and be nosy.. plain and simple. Alot of parents have no idea what their children are even doing half the time after school due to jobs or maybe even laid back on a couch stoned out their butts and really dont care what the kids do. Personally, I believe in discipline and I also believe in listening to how my children feel about things and talk with them instead of shutting them out.. I have seen so much neglect from parents lately and then everyone wonders why these kids are out doing violent crimes at a young age. I am just so blessed that my teenage kids are not into messes like we are reading about these days. For all that have jobs and cant be there to look after your kids, I can understand that but if you or someone you know fall in this category then maybe you need to find someone that will look after them