Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

The Revolving Door Solution

I was talking to my brother today about illegal immigration and he made a pretty funny comment. He's a little soft on attrition through enforcement, but he did say that the U.S. should build the double layer fence and install a well guarded revolving door somewhere along the line. Every time a criminal illegal invader gets busted for a crime, he/she must be deported through the revolving door and would then be exchanged for another immigrant on the other side of the fence. Can you imagine how long the line would be?

Howdy Secure,
    I imagine the line would be from Tijuana to the tip of Argentina Although I think this would help the other countries understand why we are upset about illegal immigration
    "I'm An American, and I'm PISSED OFF!!!"

I believe we will eventually be forced to send our troops to the Mexican border. Between the armed drug cartels and the Mexican military entering our country at will; nothing short of military intervention will suffice.

The Relvloving Door Solution -

I'M NOT TO SURE ABOUT SENDING THE MILITARY TO THE BORDER. YOU SEE THE IDIOTS IN WASHINGTON WILL NOT WANT TO RUFFLE MEXICO'S FEATHERS. SO THEY WILL ASK FOR THEIR APPROVAL BEFORE THAT IS DONE. IF ITS EVER DONE AT THAT. THEY ARE SO CONCERNED ABOUT PLEASING THAT GOVERNMENT SOUTH OF THE BORDER. :P :P

Re: The Relvloving Door Solution -

Quote Originally Posted by LadyStClaire
    THEY ARE SO CONCERNED ABOUT PLEASING THAT GOVERNMENT SOUTH OF THE BORDER. :P :P
    I'm sure you are wondering why. Is it because Bush has skeletons in a Mexican closet or is just that he wants integration between our two nations?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)