Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

evangelinot,

I've heard some of those things to.

Some of what struck me was things that were said focusing around him and his preacher were they didn't seem that out of place for people being proud of their origins much like any other group of people might speak. Mine in particular have beaten the same territory in their own way.

At the same time they could and maybe should be taken as offensive.

Just when is the Native American going to pop up in this race?

Have we forgotten anyone?

P.S. I have avoided the Democratic race as much as I've been able to. I made my remarks on a few unavoidable hits and misses flipping channels.

Sometimes you just can't flip fast enough.

Quote Originally Posted by StokeyBob
    Quote Originally Posted by AngelaTC
    Aren't there some more ethnicities that can come forward in this election and be covered by the media?

Would we ever heard of any of these people if it wasn't for gender or race?
    Richardson has the longest and most impressive resume of anybody in the race. If you haven't heard of him then you're not paying attention. But his state is in a state of shambles. That's what baffles me - he clearly isn't capable of managing a single state. Why should we promote him to Vice President?

Incidently, he's the guy who hired Monica away from Washington when Bill needed her to go away.
    Sure I heard of him before. Hasn't he been playing both sides of the fence for years lying to suit his political needs and ambitions of the moment.

Still would I or anyone else of heard of him if not for his ethnicity?

These people aren't running as the best people for the job are they?

I don't really mean this out of meanness I don't think.

Oboma has made good progress along those roads in my books. Even though he has had many problems in the campaign he has seemed to try to act as an American running for office and not a black man. I'm sure many could argue this point. Still he has taken the high road as a man. A proud man, but who can hold that against another human being.

I've heard wind of other favors Richardson had done for the Clinton's. I imagine they are very peeved about his new friend.
    "Even though he has had many problems in the campaign he has seemed to try to act as an American running for office and not a black man."

WHAT???? Every time someone says/does something he or his campaign does not like----they pull out the race card!!!

Did you not hear what was being said by that Reverand in his "church" that he has gone to for 20 years??

What about his associations with William Ayers-----the admitted domestic terrorist from the 60s/70s----responsible for many bombings in the US and who said that he wished that he would have done more.

What about his family members in Africa---that belong to Muslim terrorist organizations??

What about Rezko (Rezco)???

What about his associations with Farrakhan-----the radical Muslim in the US??

What about the fact that Hussein Obama's Reverand and Farrakhan went to visit Kadaffi??

How can you not see anything wrong with any of this???

All I commented on was some of the good I saw amongst what little I saw because I've found little use in following campaigns that seem mainly based on gender and race.

If a person is running it should be on the issues and not on their gender or race. They should be speaking of doing things for Americans, not this group or that.

Some of the little I saw of Obama he tried to keep it on the issues.

I can see now how it could be tough on them breaking free from the grasp of people that want to wallow in the stink!

I've heard wind of other favors Richardson had done for the Clinton's. I imagine they are very peeved about his new friend.
    That's the best part, isn't it?
    "Always vote for principle, though you may vote alone, and you may cherish the sweetest reflection that your vote is never lost." -- John Quincy Adams

Oh Ya . Bill Richardson . A mexicans best friend . Total open borders enough to even impress McAmnesty. I've never liked him and never will . He's not for America but then who is ? They run and pander to get in the CFR
    Nam vet 1967/1970 Skull & Bones can KMA .Bless our Brothers that gave their all ..It also gives me the right to Vote for Chuck Baldwin 2008 POTUS . NOW or never*

my memory is really bad, isn't richardson an anchor baby?

I have heard it said that Richardson holds DUAL US-MEXICAN citizenship, so he MAY be an ANCHOR baby!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12