Roger Stone’s RAPE PAC to Go After Clintons

Group will combat Hillary's claim to be 'advocate for women and girls'

AP

BY: Brent Scher
February 8, 2016 2:30 pm

A new political action committee plans to give the many women who have been victimized by Bill and Hillary Clinton a platform to tell their stories.

Rape Accountability Project for Education PAC, also known as RAPE PAC, plans to put victims in both television and radio ads that will shed light on how the Clintons worked to silence and destroy women that accused the former president of rape.
“The plan is to feature the victims of Bill and Hillary in TV and radio ads and let them tell their own story,” said Roger Stone, the veteran Republican strategist who started the group.

Stone says that the project will be known as Women v. Hillary and that it will resemble “an all woman Swift Boat operation,” a reference to the group of military veterans that worked to spread the truth about Democratic presidential candidate John Kerry’s time in Vietnam.

Kathleen Willey, who says that Bill Clinton forced her to touch his genitals in the Oval Office, has signed on to be a spokesperson for RAPE PAC.

Willey has said that she thinks Hillary Clinton should be forced to answer questions on her husband’s long history of sexual assault and also that most of his misdeeds are still unknown.

“When I was writing my book, I had women call me and tell me about their experiences at the hands of Bill Clinton,” Willey told the Washington Free Beacon last month. “And I was horrified by some of the things they were saying. But I don’t think they’ll ever talk fully. And you know what? I can’t say that I blame them. I mean, look what has happened to me.”

“This is 2016, okay? This isn’t 1966,” Willey said. “And women are still dealing with the same thing. Blame the victim.”

Stone says that his book, The Clintons’ War on Women, “served as the catalyst” for RAPE PAC. The book was billed by Stone as a tell-all of the “decades-long campaign of sexual assault, intimidation, and cover-ups” led by Bill and Hillary Clinton.

Stone has made it his mission this campaign to spoil Hillary Clinton’s attempt to run for president as “an advocate of women and girls.”

“Hillary Clinton is an advocate for women as long as you are not one of Bill Clinton’s rape victims,” wrote Stone.

http://freebeacon.com/politics/rape-...l-their-story/