Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: Rohrabacher on Bolton: ‘We Could Be the Dynamic Duo’ at State Department

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

MW
    Quote Originally Posted by Judy View Post
    Well, this is good statement. My position is deport all 100% of them, but for a businessman from Southern California to say this, means he's not that far off our mark. He's a lawyer so he knows what the term "public charge" means. It means:

https://www.uscis.gov/green-card/gre.../public-charge

87% of illegal aliens are on welfare and thus public charges so can't be legalized. Puzder said he wants to deport the public charges plus the criminals. That's right up our alley isn't it? That gets US way down the road to our destination, seems to me. A Secretary of Labor who says if you're a criminal, on welfare and an illegal alien, you're out of our job market because you're out of our country. That will be a first, won't it?

So I'm going to have to differ with you. I think Puzder is in alliance with what we stand for on illegal immigration. In fact his position on this as stated in your article puts him in more alliance than the positions of many through the years. Most ant-immigration organizations including our own and yours as recently as a few months ago, didn't want to deport illegal aliens but preferred self-deportation, where Puzder does and said so publicly.
    PLEASE ............

You're obviously not reading the information I provided or you are choosing to ignore it. Attempting to cherry pick one thing he's said and twisting it to fit an agenda just isn't going to work. Please look at the many other things he has said over the last 3 years. This guy is horrible on our issues and his nomination should receive condemnation from every ALIPAC member.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

It is both clear and disturbing that Donald Trump has appointed one of our enemies Andy Puzder to his cabinet. Puzder supports amnesty and only wants illegals deported after they have raped or murdered US citizens whereas ALIPAC wants them deported before they can rape or murder a US citizen.

Andy Puzder's immigration positions are everything that Americans hate about the DC establishment and represent everything Donald Trump promised us he would put a stop to.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

MW
    Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC View Post
    It is both clear and disturbing that Donald Trump has appointed one of our enemies Andy Puzder to his cabinet. Puzder supports amnesty and only wants illegals deported after they have raped or murdered US citizens whereas ALIPAC wants them deported before they can rape or murder a US citizen.

Andy Puzder's immigration positions are everything that Americans hate about the DC establishment and represent everything Donald Trump promised us he would put a stop to.

W
    Right, right, and right! Thank you, William.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

You're obviously not reading the information I provided or you are choosing to ignore it. Attempting to cherry pick one thing he's said and twisting it to fit an agenda just isn't going to work. Please look at the many other things he has said over the last 3 years. This guy is horrible on our issues and his nomination should receive condemnation from every ALIPAC member.
    Obviously I did which is why I found the statement that he thinks felons and public charges should be deported, which based on the numbers is almost if not all of them.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12