Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Rolph Heubel just called and boy is he upset...

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Rolph Heubel just called and boy is he upset...

Looks like we really ticked off a crazy illegal alien amnesty supporter today with our calls to Congress.

The caller ID here at ALIPAC says Heubel, Rolph called from 269-964-7312

He said we were all a bunch of racist Mexican haters that should not eat any fruits and vegetables because we are ungrateful to the illegal immigrants that pick them lol....

This clown went on to say that we all probably like and support confederate flags and the 'evil Tea Party'

He got upset and hung up when I told him how happy I was that he had called me and how encouraged I was that our actions today had upset such a liberal illegal alien amnesty supporter like him!

I was telling the truth! I love it when we upset our opposition so much they call up spouting out nonsense and gibberish like Rolph Heubel! The dude sounded like a completely flaky communist IMHO.

W
    Last edited by ALIPAC; 04-17-2014 at 03:41 PM.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

10138070-essay.jpg

Rolf Heubel of Battle Creek joins other Occupy Kalamazoo protesters in front of PNC Bank on the corner of Michigan Avenue and Kalamazoo Mall in this file photo. (Kalamazoo Gazette / Jonathon Gruenke)
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC View Post
    He said we were all a bunch of racist Mexican haters that should not eat any fruits and vegetables because we are ungrateful to the illegal immigrants that pick them lol....

This clown went on to say that we all probably like and support confederate flags and the 'evil Tea Party'
    The thing that's so whacked about outbursts like this is that there never seems to be a thought about the welfare of our own people. In this case, there's also no thought about the availablity of temporary work visas

I'd love to ask one of these folks if s/he can even remember the last time that there was any thought about preserving the quality of American lives.
    Americans first in this magnificent country

American jobs for American workers

Fair trade, not free trade

Old Rolph was pretty short on any kind of sensible arguments. He just went straight for the steady stream of ad hominem attacks.

W