Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Romney is better on immigration than Huckabee

Mitt Romney is better on illegal immigration than Mike Huckabee.

Mike Huckabee supported legislation by which the state of Arkansas would have issued driver licenses to illegal aliens.

While governor or Massachusetts, Mitt Romney opposed any legislation that would have permitted driver licences to be issued to illegal aliens.

Mike Huckabee supported legislation that would have given in-state tuition and college scholarships to illegal aliens.

Mitt Romney vetoed legislation that would have given in-state tuition to illegal aliens at Massachusetts public colleges and universities.

Mitt Romney supports English immersion.

According to Gov. Romney, "You have got to make sure we secure our border, that's first".

Mitt Romney will secure this nation's borders.

I very much appreciate Mr. Gheen's efforts to expose Mike Huckabee's record on immigration.

I have not gone to any threads about Paul, Thompson or Hunter and made comments or asked questions following the request made by Mr. Gheen in his Sunday e-mail to ALIPAC supporters.

All of us here know that Romney is better than Huckabee----the people in Iowa are the ones who need convinced about this!!

Can we transport you to Iowa???
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

This topic is a no brainer. Thanks for the info.

Everyone can transport themselves to Iowa tonight, right now via this link...

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-96615.html

and I suggest that you do as these are the last few hours we can make a difference!

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I am posting everywhere right now in Iowa-----under articles about all candidates----but ESPECIALLY the Huckster.

I am surprised that they have not banned me!!!
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

Re: Romney is better on immigration than Huckabee

Quote Originally Posted by tancredofan
    This week.

Banned

Re: Romney is better on immigration than Huckabee

Quote Originally Posted by ymeoru
    Quote Originally Posted by tancredofan
    This week.
    no

for the last 4 years

I myself give Romney a high favorability rating but to say that Mitt Romney is better than Mike Huckabee on immigration is not saying much.
    I support enforcement and see its lack as bad for the 3rd World as well. Remittances are now mostly spent on consumption not production assets. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Great!

Quote Originally Posted by Bren4824
    I am posting everywhere right now in Iowa-----under articles about all candidates----but ESPECIALLY the Huckster.

I am surprised that they have not banned me!!!
    That's great!

A couple of days ago I watched Sheriff Arpaio's interview on Fox. He was adamant that Romney believes in enforcement by attrition and that companies should be heavily fined, I will vote for Romney if Hunter is more then 10 pts behind the other leading candidates. I have a difficult time believing Tancredo, Simcox or Arpaio would sell America out and I would love to see them in the next administration.(I can always hope)

I posted this on another thread and still feel this way.

I've been using William's list for emailing and posting for a couple of hours and we could still use help in exposing Huckabee.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast