Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Romney Camp Signals Shift on Illegal Immigration

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Wow. What a terrible insult that is to the American People, Mitt. You want to encourage breaking our laws, rewarding law-breakers with American funded college educations and the jobs and opportunities that follow? What a horrible position to take, Mitt. What is wrong with you? You want to take heretofore dedicated supporters of your campaign for President of the United States, like me and my family, and tell us illegal aliens getting into college is a higher priority to you than the college ready students in our family getting into college, because you want to give up their seats to illegal aliens? REALLY?

Listen up, Mitt. If you don't end this nonsense right now, get rid of that moron Gillespie tomorrow, and stop listening to Marco Rubio, guess what? I will not vote for you in the November election. No one in my family will vote for you in the November election. And you know what that means don't you, Mitt? That means millions of Americans whose vote you were counting on and thought you had sewn up won't vote for you in the November election which means you won't win the November election.

So shut up about the Dream Act and giving precious educational opportunities away to people who aren't even supposed to be in our country, and tell the American People what you're going to do to get 20 million unemployed and underemployed AMERICAN CITIZENS back to work at sustainable wages.

How dare you? HOW DARE YOU? HOW DARE YOU?!
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

working4change
    Need your help here please

Call Mitt Romney Campaign and Tell Him Do Not Support Amnesty
    http://www.alipac.us/f8/call-mitt-ro...aliens-255393/

Join our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & to secure US borders by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Join our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & to secure US borders by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

MW
    Quote Originally Posted by Judy View Post
    Wow. What a terrible insult that is to the American People, Mitt. You want to encourage breaking our laws, rewarding law-breakers with American funded college educations and the jobs and opportunities that follow? What a horrible position to take, Mitt. What is wrong with you? You want to take heretofore dedicated supporters of your campaign for President of the United States, like me and my family, and tell us illegal aliens getting into college is a higher priority to you than the college ready students in our family getting into college, because you want to give up their seats to illegal aliens? REALLY?

Listen up, Mitt. If you don't end this nonsense right now, get rid of that moron Gillespie tomorrow, and stop listening to Marco Rubio, guess what? I will not vote for you in the November election. No one in my family will vote for you in the November election. And you know what that means don't you, Mitt? That means millions of Americans whose vote you were counting on and thought you had sewn up won't vote for you in the November election which means you won't win the November election.

So shut up about the Dream Act and giving precious educational opportunities away to people who aren't even supposed to be in our country, and tell the American People what you're going to do to get 20 million unemployed and underemployed AMERICAN CITIZENS back to work at sustainable wages.

How dare you? HOW DARE YOU? HOW DARE YOU?!

Well stated .......... I'll ditto that!

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12