Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Gregg

Quote Originally Posted by Nicole
    Yes and Judd Gregg senator from my state of NH has also endorsed Mitt. You all remember Judd Gregg? He was one of the few who still voted for amnesty even after many people jumped shipped after we overloaded the switchboards and voicemail boxes.

Everyday for at least the last week, Judd Gregg has been running full page ads in the local NH paper endorsing Romney. To me, that only hurts Romney with people who are truly against amnesty. You think the campain would be smarter.

Nicole
    I don't know how much an endorsement from Judd Gregg really helps Mitt Romney, even in New Hampshire.

I think the endorsement by Sheriff Joe Arpaio is significant. Joe Arpaio has done as much as anyone is this country to fight illegal immigration. If I was Mitt Romney, I would do a television commercial with Joe Arpaio by my side giving and speaking about me.

Re: Gregg

Quote Originally Posted by tancredofan
    Yes and Judd Gregg senator from my state of NH has also endorsed Mitt. You all remember Judd Gregg? He was one of the few who still voted for amnesty even after many people jumped shipped after we overloaded the switchboards and voicemail boxes.

Everyday for at least the last week, Judd Gregg has been running full page ads in the local NH paper endorsing Romney. To me, that only hurts Romney with people who are truly against amnesty. You think the campain would be smarter.

Nicole
    I don't know how much an endorsement from Judd Gregg really helps Mitt Romney, even in New Hampshire.

I think the endorsement by Sheriff Joe Arpaio is significant. Joe Arpaio has done as much as anyone is this country to fight illegal immigration. If I was Mitt Romney, I would do a television commercial with Joe Arpaio by my side giving and speaking about me.
    My point wasn't that it helps him. I think it hurts him. He runs full page ads everyday. Judd Gregg is Mr. Amnesty-if I were Mitt I would tell him to stop running ads.

I don't know because I haven't read all those bills Ron Paul is supposed to have voted against - and I doubt many other Americans have either.

But I'm thinking Ron Paul read them -

Do we know what ugly little things had slimed their way onto the tail end of those bills? Things that were supposed to be hidden? Things we would not have liked at all and that was detrimental to our country?

There are a lot of things that need changing in Washington - one of them is the 'tacking on' of irrelevant' things to other bills.

If it's an immigration bill - then let it be clear, short, concise and a bill on immigration only.

Ever wonder how some of those not-talked-about-much rules and regulations that just seem to appear in this country, got into place. By hiding on the coattails of some bill we wanted passed.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: Gregg

Quote Originally Posted by tancredofan

Nicole

My point wasn't that it helps him. I think it hurts him. He runs full page ads everyday. Judd Gregg is Mr. Amnesty-if I were Mitt I would tell him to stop running ads.
    I understood what you were saying.

I apparently did not properly articulate my understanding of your comments.

I would like to see Gov. Romney replace some of the Judd Gregg ads with some Joe Arpaio ads, particularly since Arpaio is from John McCain's home state.

I am certainly no fan of Judd Gregg.

MW
    tancredofan wrote:

I respect Sheriff Arpaio efforts in fighting illegal immigration, a lot. However, I don't think he's as well known thoughout the nation as you may think. Everyone is not as informed on the issue of illegal immigration as we are. Huckabee and McCain prove that.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Ron Paul said he voted against the fence bill because it had amnesty in it. Although he ian't really for a fence, he said he would've voted for it if it hadn't been for the amnesty part.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I don't know Sheriff Joe has gotten hit on by the national media quite a bit - I knew a lot about him long before I even visited AZ - just from those hit pieces.

Sheriff Joe

Quote Originally Posted by nntrixie
    I don't know Sheriff Joe has gotten hit on by the national media quite a bit - I knew a lot about him long before I even visited AZ - just from those hit pieces.
    As a whole, the national media strongly dislikes Sheriff Joe. This is not surprising since most of the national media are pro-amnesty.

The fact that Sheriff Joe has endorsed Mitt Romney says a great deal about the strong commitement of Mitt Romney to stopping illegal immigration.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123