Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
Like Tree39Likes

Thread: Romney is no different from Obama on illegal immigration

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

William, I don't think anyone here will give either of them a pass on immigration. In fact, we should double down if Romney is elected before he has the opportunity to be corrupted by La Raza and the other anti-american radicals.

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC View Post
    We were on the verge of having to take Romney to task this week. I'm very glad he clarified and came out with his strongest language yet promising to END DACA.

We paused long enough to let the dust settle some which was wise.

But everyone needs to be clear, ALIPAC is not going to give any Democrat or any Republican slack when it comes to Amnesty for illegal aliens.

You are either a true American and you stand with us, the laws, 80% of Americans, and the Constitution or you stand with the amnesty supporting nation destroying TRAITORS.

Two sides to this coin and ALIPAC will act based on the facts not on the lesser of two evils game and we will fight Obama and Romney at the same time if we must.

Politicians have no incentive to do the right thing if we are willing to give them a pass for any reason.

W
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

You can BET I will hold Romney's feet to the fire and not go back to sleep!

Unfortunately we "little people" are made to work within the confines of the hand we have been dealt. There will only be one winner in this election and he WILL be taken to task on illegal immigration.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Presidential candidate Virgil Goode is excellent on illegal immigration, but NumbersUSA doesn't even list him! He is on the ballot in almost every state, though in some like NC he must be written in. I'm not endorsing him, but everyone should check him out.
    THE ISSUES - Virgil Goode for President 2012

I believe that if Romney is elected, there are many who will say, "Whew! We dodged that bullet," and they'll just go on with their lives like everything's okay now. There won't be enough people to hold his feet to the fire, or he and the media will ignore us, as they usually do. At least if Obama were to be re-elected, voters would stay mad and on top of the situation. Mind you, that is NOT an endorsement for obama--it's just an observation!

Also, someone asked that if Obama and Romney serve the same masters, what is the point of voting. The point is to give us the ILLUSION that we have a choice and can make a difference by voting. I believe that the truth is that in the long run, it won't matter who we elect. However, I will vote, especially in state and local elections where I believe our voices ARE still heard, and I encourage all to do the same!!!
    Last edited by imblest; 10-07-2012 at 12:45 PM.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Join our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & to secure US borders by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345