Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 61213141516

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Fair post Greg, quite refreshing from you

Ill ask it again. Show me an open agenda that plans to take our American Constitutional rights.
    The Patriot Act was a start of the erosion of Constitutional Rights, while you may live a sparkling clean life and have nothing to hide, the precedent has been set that the government could spy on you just because of hearsay or even fabrication. It also allows them to hold and question you for the same reasons. To me that is not the America that I grew up in. This was the type of totalitarian government that was attributed to the former USSR back in the cold war, not the United States of America
    Immigration reform should reflect a commitment to enforcement, not reward those who blatantly break the rules. - Rep Dan Boren D-Ok

Mitt and Ron Paul are birds of the same feather when it comes to illegals as I have heard them both say that they would make them legal in some way. I 100% agree with Terry Anderson on these two birds. Only hope is Lou

Re: ad

Quote Originally Posted by tancredofan
    Ron Paul, John McCain, Duncan Hunter and every GOP candidate running for president, EXCEPT TOM TANCREDO, participated in the Spanish-language debate in Miami that was sponsored by Univsion.

The ONLY candidate, now a former candidate, that could cast any stones on the issue of using a foreign language to gain votes is Tom Tancredo. He is the only candidate that had the courage not to participate in the Spanish-language debate.
    And Ron Paul got boo'ed because he refused to pander and said that TRADE with cuba was the best way to bring about change to Florida's southern neighbor. Ron Paul has said he goes wherever he is invited, he proved he doesn't pander with that statement. It did not go over well with the miami-living-previous-Cuban Aristocracy that was run off by Fidel. NO other candidate would dare to say that.

Quote Originally Posted by Bren4824
    And.........There has been TONS of information posted here as to why Ron Paul CANNOT be trusted.........

---NO fence

---NO plans for going after employers who are hiring illegals

---Wants an open, wide border----as long as their is no welfare

Ron Paul WILL NOT be elected the nominee----the majority of the population thinks the following of him (Dems, Reps, Ind):

---He is crazy

---He is too extreme

---He is a bigot/racist

---His foreign policy and blame America thoughts would put US citizens and our country at risk
    Bren,

These comments by you constitute race baiting. See our rules. Also, you are going way to far with your attacks on candidate Ron Paul and attacks on his character. Calling the man "crazy" and "extreme" are beneath the conduct level we expect on these boards.

Recently, several ALIPAC board users were suspended over these issues.

If you want to support Romney, that is fine.

But you will not degrade this debate, violate our rules, or antagonize people that support Ron Paul to this degree on our boards.

Your conduct is proving a great distraction to our moderators. Your aggression on this issue is angering other board users.

There are other things to talk about on our boards than the Romney campaign.

Anymore posts that can remotely be construed as a personal attack on other users or a candidate on our No Amnesty list (Romney and Paul) will result in a suspension of your account.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

William I have question
    I'm new to this site and want to know what I can post?

Should I have not posted the information about Romney's ad?
    Are Romney and Paul off limits?

April
    The rules are at the top of this forum, please review if you are not familiar. Paul and Romney articles are fine, however bashing and name calling is not.

Link to rules:
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-26071.html

Thanks April

April
    Quote Originally Posted by bettsie
    Thanks April
    You're welcome

April
    Bttt

The account of Bren4824 is now suspended. I personally did not like the aggressive response I received via PM.

A word to the wise. If I have to redirect my attentions to moderating the boards again during special circumstances, and if I post and PM a warning to you, the best response is NOT to get in my face about it.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 61213141516