Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I think it just reveals his true colors and his character.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

Actually that really hurt. Chris Matthews made a big issue of this tonight on HardBall. He laughed at how Romney as Governor required that only english would be taught in schools, yet when it comes to getting votes he is running a spanish campaign ad.

Chris said so Spanish should not be taught in schools, but can only be used to get votes.

Romney needs to pull that ad immediately !!!! Hope someone here with influence in his campaign can make him yank it cause it sure will come back to haunt him if he gets the nomination.

He is simply being like the democrats pandering to those who do not speak English.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

Quote Originally Posted by jp_48504
    He is simply being like the democrats pandering to those who do not speak English.
    Idealism that is not tempered with pragmatism does not win elections or succeed at anything other than martyrdom.
    [b] If we do not insist on Voter ID, how can we stop illegals from voting?

The Reality is that this guy is pandering to non English speaking just like the democrats. Voters Beware.

Banned
    The Reality is that this guy is pandering to non English speaking just like the democrats. Voters Beware.
    Vegas is huge hispanic

Yet he never ran 1 spanish ad here in Vegas

Sounds like he is pandering to American citizens that
    are Cubans and tend to vote repub

No I don't agree with it , but that would explain it

Nor does it explain he globalist agenda which he himself spoke at a meeting with the CFR.

El mitt Romney desea destruir los Estados Unidos de América y unirlos en una unión europea como estado. él quisiera que los Estados Unidos, el México y el Canadá se convirtieran en un paÃ*s. Él desea destruir la constitución. ¿Puede el Mitt Romney destruir América? Él puede sÃ*.

La mitaine Romney veut détruire les Etats-Unis d'Amérique et les unir dans une union européenne comme l'état. il veut que les Etats-Unis, le Mexique et le Canada deviennent un pays. Il veut détruire la constitution. La mitaine Romney peut-elle détruire l'Amérique ? Oui il peut.

Mitt Romney 想è¦

Sure he is. Because Florida is a decisive state in the national election and past margins for victory or defeat are razor slim.

In the real world, some pandering is necessary, alas.
    Nice guys finish last or get crucified.

In the Platonic World, people are also TOTALLY honest on their job resumes, but we don't live in an ideal or Platonic World.
    [b] If we do not insist on Voter ID, how can we stop illegals from voting?

Well at least you have confirmed he isn't one of the nice guys.

Banned

I think it is wrong dead wrong… That any of the candidates (or any American politicians for that mater) feel they have to do any ads or commercials/speeches in a language other than English.
    There is no need for that foolish pandering.
    Legal Hispanics American Voters, speak English very well. And the ones that are Legal here in the country that are still learning English more fluently. Those new legal Hispanic immigrants can’t vote for 4 years any way.
    There is no need for the Spanish ads inside the United States.

What are the ballots in Spanish now? I like to ask Romney, and see what kind of Bull he would spew out to walk around the issue.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast