Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by PinestrawGuys
    Quote Originally Posted by Bren4824
    No, they have not been explained and resolved.

NOTHING has been posted about RP's plans to go after employers or hold employers accountable for hiring illegals!!!

And, today was the first day that there were ever so many Romney threads---on previous days, the majority of threads were for RP.
    Bren,

I posted it in 3 different places today and you STILL insist on parroting this LIE!!! What part of 'ENFORCE CURRENT LAW' can you not understand??
    Pinestraw, Bren seems to not want to recognize Ron Pauls view on immigration. Bren bashing Ron Paul will continue. So just ignore her and spread the good word on Ron Paul. Your posts Pinestraw are interesting and of value to this form. Shake off the haters and let's stick together.

Quote Originally Posted by MW
    USPatriot wrote:

Thank you for that video. I don't think Ron Paul's stance on the illegal alien invasion can get any clearer than that and that's what I'm talking about.
    A candidate should not be judged solely on his or her campaign rhetoric. IMO, the voter should look much deeper than the surface clutter (campaign rhetoric) which is being presented. when deciding on a president, we have a personal responsibility to reconcile differences between the now with the then (campaign rhetoric and voting history). this applies to all candidates, not just Ron Paul. Actually, I tune out a lot of the garbage the candidates (all of them) are saying now and look to their past voting record for a true reading of how they would act as President of the United States.
    MW this is 2 times you have quoted me as saying something I did not say on this thread although I do agree with it.

Ron Paul's Immigration video has apparently upset a few people if you read the comments at the video site.Few are willing to say what they truely believe but not Dr. Paul.

He is right about visas for students of countries who support terrorist.We have 2 with student visas from the ME being held as possible Terrorist here in FL. They were caught with bomb making material in their car.
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

MW
    USPatriot wrote:

MW this is 2 times you have quoted me as saying something I did not say on this thread although I do agree with it.
    Geez, now I see where I'm making the mistake. I've been attributing AmericanPatriot comments to you because when viewing the post, my screen cuts off part of the name. Hence, I'm focusing on Patriot. I'm so very sorry. Please accept my apology.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

USPatriot wrote:

Geez, now I see where I'm making the mistake. I've been attributing AmericanPatriot comments to you because when viewing the post, my screen cuts off part of the name. Hence, I'm focusing on Patriot. I'm so very sorry. Please accept my apology.
    I thought that might be the problem,just didn't want AmericanPatriot to not get credit for their post although I do agree with them.
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

I know how it distresses you Paul fans when anything is posted about his RECORD, but don't you think it needs to be shown?

Paul has some questionable votes in this area (3 times voted for amnesty for visa over stayers, etc), but let's look at just a couple of recent ones and you decide WHY he would vote against these measures.

H.Res. 800- a resolution stating that that States should not issue driver's licenses or other government-issued photo identification to aliens who are unlawfully present in the United States. Paul voted NO http://clerk.house.gov/evs/2007/ROLL_100.asp

H.R. 4160- legislation withholding highway funds from those states which issue a driver's license or identification card to illegal aliens. http://www.opencongress.org/bill/110-h4160/show Paul did not co sponsor- no final vote yet.
    Want to make people angry? Lie to them.
    Want to make them absolutely livid? Tell 'em the truth."

http://towncriernews.blogspot.com/

Banned
    I followed your links to investigate and this is what I found...

H.R.800
    Title: To amend the National Labor Relations Act to establish an efficient system to enable employees to form, join, or assist labor organizations, to provide for mandatory injunctions for unfair labor practices during organizing efforts, and for other purposes.
    Where does it say anything about ID's for illegals???

The second link took me to here...
    SEC. 2. REAL ID AMENDMENT.

Section 202(d) of the REAL ID Act of 2005 (49 U.S.C. 30301 note) is amended--

(1) by striking paragraph (11); and

(2) redesignating paragraphs (12) and (13) as paragraphs (11) and (12), respectively.
    I think that's pretty self-explanatory, AuntB...

Quote Originally Posted by USPatriot
    USPatriot wrote:

I thought that might be the problem,just didn't want AmericanPatriot to not get credit for their post although I do agree with them.
    Thanks Patiot. I was going to say something...again, but I lost interest.
    <div>GOD - FAMILY - COUNTRY</div>

Quote Originally Posted by AuntB
    I know how it distresses you Paul fans when anything is posted about his RECORD, but don't you think it needs to be shown?
    That's funny, I have found the opposite. Most "Paul fans" enjoy discussing his record. We may not always agree, but I have found that he always has a consistent principled reason for his votes. You won't find much in his record that errors on the side of tyranny or lobbyist persuasion. If anything he almost always errors on the side of less government interference.

And for the most part he is completely unafraid of speaking his mind on WHY he voted for/against legislation. Feel free to disagree with him, but wouldn't it be nice if every candidate had as many writings publicly available that explains his reasoning, honestly? http://www.ronpaullibrary.org/

Now, feel free to explain why these votes are "bad". And please actually read the legislation first.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910