Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Here's my 2 cents on this. I've watched all the videos and read everything I could about Ron Paul. He doesn't vote for anything that costs the taxpayers more money. He has a more common sense view on how to correct the problems in this country. On one of his videos, he says, if an illegal alien sneaks into this country, he should get nothing from America. No job, no education, no health care, no birthright citizenship, etc. I believe he feels that if all these things were unavailabe to an illegal alien, the fence wouldn't be such a big deal as there wouldn't be so many coming here. But I don't think he realized how bad this problem is, either, until recently.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by tinybobidaho
    On one of his videos, he says, if an illegal alien sneaks into this country, he should get nothing from America. No job, no education, no health care, no birthright citizenship, etc. I believe he feels that if all these things were unavailabe to an illegal alien, the fence wouldn't be such a big deal as there wouldn't be so many coming here. But I don't think he realized how bad this problem is, either, until recently.
    I would have to see this video to be convinced. I have paid close attention to Paul's videos, his debate performances, his website, and his voting record in the House. I have never seen any evidence that he wants to deny illegal immigrants jobs. Never. As was said, he finds the border fence offensive, and I also saw him say that "We don't solve this problem with high fences..." He is also against military on the border, so I see no effective method for sealing the border and seriously dealing with our problems. Paul's views are very close to the libertarian Party's, which are strongly in favor of allowing "the market" to dictate our immigration policy, and the market are the corrupt corporatists that our selling out nation out at every turn.

As for Barr, he said in a recent interview that he favors a pathway to citizenship. Another libertarian. I will never vote for this duo. Their views diverge much to widely from my ideals on immigration.
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

MW
    BearFlagRepublic wrote:

As for Barr, he said in a recent interview that he favors a pathway to citizenship. Another libertarian. I will never vote for this duo. Their views diverge much to widely from my ideals on immigration.
    Could it be possible that some folks have forgotten why we've all come together on ALIPAC?

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by MW
    Could it be possible that some folks have forgotten why we've all come together on ALIPAC?
    Seems that way sometimes...

See you at the signing!!

Bear Flag, I believe it's on one of these videos. You'll have to go through them. It's been a while since I've viewed them, so I don't remember which one it was.

http://www.paulvids.com/ron_paul_videos.php
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

BearFlagRepublic wrote:

Last thing i read from Baldwin is that he was not pro-amnesty ! And favors a pathway can mean a lot of different situtations to handle to get in the states . This needs more reseach
    Nam vet 1967/1970 Skull & Bones can KMA .Bless our Brothers that gave their all ..It also gives me the right to Vote for Chuck Baldwin 2008 POTUS . NOW or never*

Paul talks a big game but in actuality he is a cream-puff on many of the issues that would attack the problem of illegal immigration and weak border security.
    Paul is the one who submits a bill to end "birthright citizenship" ....

That is not a "cream puff" on the problem.

He also would do whatever he could do legally to end SUBSIDIZING the illegals when they arrive (as well as our own citizens for that matter).

I disagree with Paul about the effectiveness of a well built fence as I do think it would work while he sees it as another "money pit".

Quote Originally Posted by BearFlagRepublic
    Seems that way sometimes...
    Not me!! If this is your main issue then I don't see how anybody would vote for Ron Paul. He is a libertarian and there nothing worst than a libertarian unless you're for making all the illegals - legal and allow more in. Just take away the welfare and open the flood gate

Ron Paul to get rid of the 'federal reserve' and implement the FAIR tax. He'll be damn good for that. Question is will the asses in the MSM allow RP to participate in the Presidential debates?

Quote Originally Posted by Rockfish
    Ron Paul to get rid of the 'federal reserve' and implement the FAIR tax. He'll be damn good for that. Question is will the asses in the MSM allow RP to participate in the Presidential debates?
    Not unless he runs Third Party or independent, as well poll (I believe) at 5%.

The rules suck, I know. But that is the way it is.

See you at the signing!!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast