Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by rmsings
    OK, you win, it is bad for him to stay in, lets let sleepng dogs lie, and when the carpet is pulled out from under them when the economy falls and the NAU is final, we can rest well because we gave it a half hearted shot. Every republican meeting I go to, I talk about these issues and when people get it they wake up. The campaign is not so much about the messenger but the message.
    So even though I don't have a shot in h**l running for local office, I should quit my campaign? I am bringing forth issues to the constituents of my county that have otherwise been ignored and hidden.

Let it not be said that we did nothing!
    You are missing my point........Why would Paul continue with this presidential campaign, when he himself said that he has no chance of winning----when he is in real danger of losing his congressional seat?

Did you see the platform that the challenger is running against Ron Paul for his congressional seat?? He should really be spending all of his focus on that right now!!

Here is info about his challenger!!

http://www.chrispeden.org/

That's why even though we fell short, I fought LULAC and the rising tide of liberalism and led the movement to get the question of making English the official language of the City of Friendswood on the ballot. I believe English is the glue that holds this great country together and it’s the language of hope, opportunity, and progress. I felt official English was of such significance to the citizens that we owed it to the people to let them decide. We lost that battle, but we fought it; and I'll fight for you in the U.S. Congress.

I am a proven conservative Republican; the incumbent is a self-described Libertarian. I support winning the Global War on Terror and the War on Drugs; the incumbent does not. I think Islamo-Fascist terrorists were responsible for the 9/11 attacks; the incumbent thinks America's Middle East policy's were responsible for the attacks. I support fully funding NASA's budget and the Vision for Space Exploration; the incumbent does not. I will support and vote for the Republican nominee for U.S. President in 2008, the incumbent will not (unless it's him.)

OK, you win, it is bad for him to stay in, lets let sleepng dogs lie, and when the carpet is pulled out from under them when the economy falls and the NAU is final, we can rest well because we gave it a half hearted shot. Every republican meeting I go to, I talk about these issues and when people get it they wake up. The campaign is not so much about the messenger but the message.
    So even though I don't have a shot in h**l running for local office, I should quit my campaign? I am bringing forth issues to the constituents of my county that have otherwise been ignored and hidden.

AMEN and Good Luck with your campaign and who knows you may win!.
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

Banned

YOu didn't do nothing , thats ridiculous

Ron Paul had one heck of a following that did a great job
    He just didn't resonate with the "American Idol" part of America
    that unfortunately is the greater part of America these days

While some Ron Paul fans got a bit wild , I think overall they
    have nothing to be sorry for or no reason to appologize , they
    stood up for what they believed and gave it a good shot

Also remember , he is still in the race , but JMO , he should
    get out now and concentrate on his house re election

Quote Originally Posted by usanevada

YOu didn't do nothing , thats ridiculous

Ron Paul had one heck of a following that did a great job
    He just didn't resonate with the "American Idol" part of America
    that unfortunately is the greater part of America these days

While some Ron Paul fans got a bit wild , I think overall they
    have nothing to be sorry for or no reason to appologize , they
    stood up for what they believed and gave it a good shot

Also remember , he is still in the race , but JMO , he should
    get out now and concentrate on his house re election

He is concentrating on his house re-election,in fact there was a hugh rally and picnic in TX today and they even had a plane fly over pulling a RON PAUL Banner.

There were so many people he gave 2 speeches,firsts to the people inside then the ones outside who could not get in.

BTW $600,000 was put in his campaign fund today.

The primary votes for both campaigns is March the 4th then he can go back to his Presidential campaign full time.
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

So Glad...

Oh I am so glad to hear that! I want him to defeat the neo con that is running against him in Texas!

The best thing that all of us can do is TURN OFF MSM. You will find no truth there. I just don't watch it. I watch my local news and get my other information off the internet.

Re: So Glad...

Quote Originally Posted by jazzloversinc
    Oh I am so glad to hear that! I want him to defeat the neo con that is running against him in Texas!

The best thing that all of us can do is TURN OFF MSM. You will find no truth there. I just don't watch it. I watch my local news and get my other information off the internet.
    This is the first time someone has challenged RP and I think it caught him by surprise.

Speculation is the neo cons want to distract him from his Presidential Campaign.

can a ron paul supporter please explain to me his policy on

i havent been able to figure out what ron paul's policy is on future military and he says protecting this country.

This seems to be the thing i cant figure out...maybe i need some help...

I can see this thing he says pulling troops out of germany, japan, and around the world from the cold war days.

That is fine...maybe leave strategic bases in places where we own the land, etc.

But what about is he going to update equipment for the military, what about China? We seem to be feeding our destruction as Duncan Hunter point out? What is his thoughts on the danger of China? What about all these toxic goods would he get his attorney general to stop this from happening?

I havent heard some of these issues explained well on you tube videos and want to know what the answers are.

Re: So Glad...

Quote Originally Posted by jazzloversinc

Well, no matter who wins the congressional seat----we will be all right in regard to stopping illegals. As the candidate who is challenging him, is also strong on closing/securing the borders----he as well supports going after the employers who are hiring illegals, etc.

http://www.chrispeden.org/

Constitutionalists

We are doing our best to get Ron Paul Republicans into office..not go backwards. We need Constitutionalists who want limited federal government, sound money, a return of our civil liberties (no REAL ID, no Patriot Act, NO wiretapping)a HUMBLE FOREIGN POLICY.. we need more state rights..etc. We need to be out of the middle east. This clinging of republicans to this war is causing the downfall of the GOP and that's not doing our border issue any good at all..not to mention..it's costing us trillions of dollars...there IS no money to focus on BORDER ISSUES! Besides, if we get these congress people back to the RULE OF LAW, the US CONSTITUTION, the immigration issue will be a non issue, as will MANY other problems we face.

Banned
    A big part of your problem is that many Americans actually do want to get out of Iraq but they refuse to follow your plan of surrender and slinking
    home as whipped puppys

That hurt you guys alot

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast