Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Ron Paul is fairing well in some States!

Click the States tab at the top right corner and choose some States. I was going to list some however since there changing or close just check them out.

http://news.yahoo.com/election/2008/dashboard
    "As has happened before in our history, if you have open borders poor country governments will pay people to move here, promising them a better life in the New World"*
    George Phillies (Libertarian)

Ron Paul

I consider that Ron Paul is doing very well considering the media blackout he's had. If they report on him it's usually smears. He got 54,000 votes in Michigan..he has more votes than Rudy or Fred or Hunter. He has 2 delegates, they have 0. This is all grass roots effort and I am very proud to be a part of it.

Re: Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by theclassics
    I consider that Ron Paul is doing very well considering the media blackout he's had. If they report on him it's usually smears. He got 54,000 votes in Michigan..he has more votes than Rudy or Fred or Hunter. He has 2 delegates, they have 0. This is all grass roots effort and I am very proud to be a part of it.
    It's the little people that may help him win this darn thing!
    Ron Paul 2012

BarackObama.com, says, "To remove incentives to enter the country illegally, we need to crack down on employers that hire undocumented immigrants."

notice he doesn't even make the list in California? Wonder if that has anything to do with his desire to amend the 14th amendment?!

Banned
    He is running several TV commercials in Nevada , A 2 or 3 finish here is
    probable

He has been hitting radio here for a long time now

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by totallybeachin
    notice he doesn't even make the list in California? Wonder if that has anything to do with his desire to amend the 14th amendment?!
    Calif is actually working on a ballot initiative that would call the
    14 th into question and send it all the way to the supreme court , along with Ok and Arizona

If the GOP puts up McLame or Huckleberry, Paul could win it against Hitlary on a write in ticket . . .I really think it could happen w/ the conservative base and the help of independents.

Quote Originally Posted by usanevada
    Quote Originally Posted by totallybeachin
    Calif is actually working on a ballot initiative that would call the
    14 th into question and send it all the way to the supreme court , along with Ok and Arizona
    Wow! I didn't know that. I can't believe something like that would even come out of CA. Isn't like 80% of the state illegal? (That's just my ignorance showing through again).
    But really, that's great.
    Tell me, if it goes all the way to the Supreme Court, and they rule in "favor" of our position, would that mean that it would apply to every state?

Quote Originally Posted by jjmm
    If the GOP puts up McLame or Huckleberry, Paul could win it against Hitlary on a write in ticket . . .I really think it could happen w/ the conservative base and the help of independents.
    The majority of the conservative base and Independents will not vote for him.

If it ends up being McCain or Huckabee-----even Guliani----most plan on not voting at all.

If anything, the conservatives and Independents could write in Romney's name!!
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

Quote Originally Posted by Bren4824
    Quote Originally Posted by jjmm
    The majority of the conservative base and Independents will not vote for him.

If it ends up being McCain or Huckabee-----even Guliani----most plan on not voting at all.

If anything, the conservatives and Independents could write in Romney's name!!
    The All-Knowing Bren has spoken!
    Immigration reform should reflect a commitment to enforcement, not reward those who blatantly break the rules. - Rep Dan Boren D-Ok

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast