Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by usanevada
    He is running several TV commercials in Nevada , A 2 or 3 finish here is
    probable

He has been hitting radio here for a long time now
    I hope he does do well there. The Main Stream Media might give him a little respect after that.

Maybe it would bump him up enough to get him listed in the California list.

Quote Originally Posted by kniggit
    Quote Originally Posted by Bren4824
    Quote Originally Posted by jjmm
    If the GOP puts up McLame or Huckleberry, Paul could win it against Hitlary on a write in ticket . . .I really think it could happen w/ the conservative base and the help of independents.
    The majority of the conservative base and Independents will not vote for him.

If it ends up being McCain or Huckabee-----even Guliani----most plan on not voting at all.

If anything, the conservatives and Independents could write in Romney's name!!
    The All-Knowing Bren has spoken!
    All you have to do is read the papers, listen to talk radio, etc-------The majority of Conservatives and Independents do not like what he has to say.

I have heard some talk show radio hosts on air say to Ron Paul followers---do not call my show. And, they were Conservatives.
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

The Las Vegas paper just endorsed Romney-------and just minutes ago on Britt Hume-----they said that Romney is going to have an uncontested win in Nevada.
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

If it ends up being McCain, Huckleberry hound, or Gulliani I will really be working to draft Dobbs. We would then have no choice.
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Bren4824
    The Las Vegas paper just endorsed Romney-------and just minutes ago on Britt Hume-----they said that Romney is going to have an uncontested win in Nevada.
    And why is this in a Ron Paul thread??

I have heard some talk show radio hosts on air say to Ron Paul followers---do not call my show. And, they were Conservatives.
    Wow, the MSM trying to keep Dr Paul out of view....whoda thunk it?

All I'm asking is for you to respect the opinions of Paul supporters, you can support Romney all you want but don't be telling people what is best for you is best for them too.
    Immigration reform should reflect a commitment to enforcement, not reward those who blatantly break the rules. - Rep Dan Boren D-Ok

Quote Originally Posted by cayla99
    If it ends up being McCain, Huckleberry hound, or Gulliani I will really be working to draft Dobbs. We would then have no choice.
    I don't think that we will have enough time at that point!!!

I have heard Republicans on TV say that if the nominee is the Huckster or McCain, they will not vote. Guliani wasn't brought up, because unless he wins Florida, he is not a threat yet. However, most polls put out are showing that he "may" end up winning Florida----which is 52 delegates.

Wow, the MSM trying to keep Dr Paul out of view....whoda thunk it?
    Anybody who has paid any attention to the corrupt old boys club over the last 50 years or so.
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I have heard Republicans on TV say that if the nominee is the Huckster or McCain, they will not vote. Guliani wasn't brought up, because unless he wins Florida, he is not a threat yet. However, most polls put are showing that he "may" end up winning Florida----which is 52 delegates.
    And those same voters would shudder at the thought of Hillary as POTUS and IF Dr Paul was running as a third party candidate I would bet that he would get quite a few of those votes
    Immigration reform should reflect a commitment to enforcement, not reward those who blatantly break the rules. - Rep Dan Boren D-Ok

Ron Paul

Ron Paul would do very well running Independent. He would get republicans, LOTS of libertarians (3rd largest party in the country) green party (I know some who like him) Independents (we have a group of over 1000 independents in my small town all for Ron paul) , Constitution Party people (I know some who are supporting Ron Paul) and Democrats. I consider the GOP a ball and chain for him . The neo cons dislike him...a lot of democrats like him but won't vote for him because of that "R".

I have to , at this point, say a word or two about Mitt Romney. Mitt Romney's father was DEEP in the neo con movement with Daddy Bush. They were DEMOCRATS. Mitt Romney is a SOCIAL liberal. He is NO conservative. I can't believe ANY republican would vote for that guy knowing he was for gay marriage and abortion. He was elected in a BLUE STATE. All of the sudden he had an awakening? He is telling you what you want to hear, and you can bet you won't get ONE thing from him if he gets into office..and he won't beat Hillary or Obama in the general election. Get real. He's NO Republican..he is a RINO neo con.

To me, Ron Paul is too soft on Free Trade. He's not outspoken enough about China and becuase of this, he doesn't apeal to me.

DUCAN HUNTER IS THE MAN!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast