Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by Rockfish
    To me, Ron Paul is too soft on Free Trade. He's not outspoken enough about China and becuase of this, he doesn't apeal to me.
    Things suck becasuse we DONT have free trade with china - they can send all their crap here with little tarrifs, but anything we send there is drastically marked up or copied and patents violated. Or the goods just arnt allowed in.

If we did have real free trade with China - we would benefit, not the Chinese.

Did anyone else see or hear about the argument Romney had with a reporter today? Romney was talking tough about Lobbyist is a speech he was giving in SC and a reporter said "what are you talking about one of your lead advisers is a Lobbyist".Well they got into to a tit for tat and after the speech Romney went toward the reporter and even though he was smiling I got the feeling he wanted to punch him.

They got into another argument and the reporter would not back down.I guess the reporter is on the plane Romey flies around the country in and when they got on the plane Romney requested to talk to the reporter in a closed door conversation.

All this is on video and was on the 6 o'clock news Thursday night.
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

Re: Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by theclassics
    Ron Paul would do very well running Independent. He would get republicans, LOTS of libertarians (3rd largest party in the country) green party (I know some who like him) Independents (we have a group of over 1000 independents in my small town all for Ron paul) , Constitution Party people (I know some who are supporting Ron Paul) and Democrats. I consider the GOP a ball and chain for him . The neo cons dislike him...a lot of democrats like him but won't vote for him because of that "R".

I have to , at this point, say a word or two about Mitt Romney. Mitt Romney's father was DEEP in the neo con movement with Daddy Bush. They were DEMOCRATS. Mitt Romney is a SOCIAL liberal. He is NO conservative. I can't believe ANY republican would vote for that guy knowing he was for gay marriage and abortion. He was elected in a BLUE STATE. All of the sudden he had an awakening? He is telling you what you want to hear, and you can bet you won't get ONE thing from him if he gets into office..and he won't beat Hillary or Obama in the general election. Get real. He's NO Republican..he is a RINO neo con.
    Ron Paul should run as an Independent with the Libertarian George Phillies, RP will get all those votes anyway, furthermore none of the Republicans will help him!

http://phillies2008.org/issues
    "As has happened before in our history, if you have open borders poor country governments will pay people to move here, promising them a better life in the New World"*
    George Phillies (Libertarian)

Came across this the other day: an short book written by Ron Paul that explains his economic theories at length, while comparing them to Keynesian and monetary economic theories. If you are worried about the current economic situation in the country, it's worth your time. It runs for an hour.

Mises and Austrian Economics: A Personal View, by Ron Paul

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CAPgFoJh ... re=related
    "We have decided man doesn't need a backbone any more; to have one is old-fashioned. Someday we're going to slip it back on." - William Faulkner

Ron Paul

The GOP has not only abandoned Ron Paul, the only true conservative, but they are actively working against him. For that reason, I am leaving the Republican Party. (I don't know ANY in my Ron Paul meet up group who will stay with the GOP.) The GOP will be a dead party after this election.

Quote Originally Posted by totallybeachin
    notice he doesn't even make the list in California? Wonder if that has anything to do with his desire to amend the 14th amendment?!
    After selecting the States tab then select California under "California" and next to "who's running" select "other candidates". You will see Ron Paul is in the lead under "yahoo buzz" with 29%!
    "As has happened before in our history, if you have open borders poor country governments will pay people to move here, promising them a better life in the New World"*
    George Phillies (Libertarian)

Quote Originally Posted by sturmruger
    notice he doesn't even make the list in California? Wonder if that has anything to do with his desire to amend the 14th amendment?!
    After selecting the States tab then select California under "California" and next to "who's running" select "other candidates". You will see Ron Paul is in the lead under "yahoo buzz" with 29%!
    Here are poll results-----from many sources. Ron Paul is only polling 6 in California.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls ... index.html
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

No, that would not be it. Currently---California, Arizona, and Oklahoma all have legislation in the works to stop anchor babies from getting automatic citizenship---by giving them "different" birth certificates than that given to the children of US citizens/legal immigrants.
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

Re: Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by theclassics
    The GOP has not only abandoned Ron Paul, the only true conservative, but they are actively working against him. For that reason, I am leaving the Republican Party. (I don't know ANY in my Ron Paul meet up group who will stay with the GOP.) The GOP will be a dead party after this election.

Im right next to you with that one. Of course they wont need us any longer theyll have thier new members when they grant ammnesty.

That is correct.

That is correct. Any one of the GOP "frontrunners" will gladly usher in amnesty as soon as they have taken office, to include Mitt Romney. He's already lied about his stance on abortion and gay marriage. Lies are Lies are Lies. He comes from a nice long line of CFR members. None of the frontrunners are worth doodly squat. Am I a Ron Paul supporter? Yes. Am I mad about the treatment of Dr. Paul. YES. None of them will beat the democrats either. Not a one. Mark my words. GOP is dead. RIP GOP

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123