Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

RON PAUL IS IN IT FOR THE LONG HAUL!

Unlike Romney, Guiliani, or any of the other candidates who dropped out, Dr. Paul is in this race for the survival of our country. NOT PERSONAL POWER, NOT EGO, NOT SELF-AGGRANDIZEMENT. Ron Paul has always stated that this race was NEVER about him. It was about the MESSAGE. The message OF FREEDOM.

Some people just don't get it. This campaign is more than a political campaign. It was NEVER about any particular party. It was NEVER about Dr. Paul. It's about WE THE PEOPLE.

You can keep speading the negativity and all the garbage like this is some sort of game to be won for the party like the Super Bowl. But the reality is that this is just the beginning. The Paul supporters know what's at stake. So as long as the supporters keep funding the campaign, WE are not going away. So if you're that bored now that your candidate has dropped out, why don't you join the McCain bandwagon of less jobs and more wars. Now that's someone who has our best interests at heart, ISN'T IT? Either lead, follow, or get out of the way!

Good job Chloe.

Thank you!

Great post chloe24!!!

This is not meant to be negative against ron paul or his supporters, but as I see it - there comes a time when you have to face reality. I would love to live in a dream and think that everything I want will come true, but over the years life has taught me that this is not the case. The longer you hang onto something that is unrealistic at best, the more it hurts when you finally have to let it go.

I truly am not meaning to fan the flames of romney vs ron paul, but reality is reality. Romney recognized it, hopefully ron paul will soon.

Quote Originally Posted by GeorgiaOnMyMind
    This is not meant to be negative against ron paul or his supporters, but as I see it - there comes a time when you have to face reality. I would love to live in a dream and think that everything I want will come true, but over the years life has taught me that this is not the case. The longer you hang onto something that is unrealistic at best, the more it hurts when you finally have to let it go.

I truly am not meaning to fan the flames of romney vs ron paul, but reality is reality. Romney recognized it, hopefully ron paul will soon.
    I agree. Ron Paul currently has 42 delegates, and McCain has almost 800.
    The candidate needs 1100 delegates to win the nomination.

Romney had almost 300 delegates----and realized that he had no way of winning enough delegates to beat McCain.

PLEASE people-----even if you are still going to support his message with the hopes that some miracle is going to happen and he is going to win-----at least don't donate any more money to his campaign.

Thanks Chloe .

Ron Paul is a positive and much needed wake up call to America.

His supporters will stay with him until the Pleasantly Plump lady sings,he still has things to say and do in this campaign and we think it is important for our country to hear his words .

Stay Tuned.
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by Dolly3275

Romney had almost 300 delegates----and realized that he had no way of winning enough delegates to beat McCain.

PLEASE people-----even if you are still going to support his message with the hopes that some miracle is going to happen and he is going to win-----at least don't donate any more money to his campaign.
    Bren.. I mean Dolly.. he still needs to keep his seat in congress... I for sure do not agree with all his positions.. but he still needs to retain his seat in congress.
    "Democrats Fall in Love, Republicans Fall in Line!"

Ex-El Presidente' www.jorgeboosh.com

Re: RON PAUL IS IN IT FOR THE LONG HAUL!

Quote Originally Posted by chloe24
    Ron Paul has always stated that this race was NEVER about him. It was about the MESSAGE. The message OF FREEDOM.

Some people just don't get it. This campaign is more than a political campaign. It was NEVER about any particular party. It was NEVER about Dr. Paul. It's about WE THE PEOPLE.
    Great message Chloe!

For those of you who insist on posting your negative comments. Please re-read the above. THIS IS ABOUT SPREADING THE MESSAGE OF FREEDOM - HIS CAMPAIGN IS MORE THAN JUST A PRESIDENTIAL RACE....THUS THE SLOGAN "RON PAUL REVOLUTION".

He wants this movement to continue even after the presidential race.
    It's about educating the public on the loss of our rights, Habeas Corpus, national sovereignty, limited government, inflation tax, the Fed, the right to life, gun rights, and a little thing called THE NORTH AMERICAN UNION.

Its a good thing our forefathers refused to "face reality". Instead, they rallied together and fought against all odds to defeat the British ! This enormous threat to our freedom will not be stopped by one little President - it will only be stopped by WE THE PEOPLE.

Quote Originally Posted by Pistov
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolly3275

Bren.. I mean Dolly.. he still needs to keep his seat in congress... I for sure do not agree with all his positions.. but he still needs to retain his seat in congress.
    "Bren.. I mean Dolly"..........Huh?????

"he still needs to keep his seat in congress... I for sure do not agree with all his positions.. but he still needs to retain his seat in congress"

I agree!!

Dolly3275 wrote:
    You have a lot of nerve telling people what to do with their money.

Who died and made you boss?

I have seen a lot of negative things said about RP in this forum, but this takes the cake.

Tell me, who exactly are you for that you can make a statement like this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast