Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by GREGAGREATAMERICAN
    Quote Originally Posted by Dianne
    I loved the Glen Beck interview. You could tell that Beck admires many of Paul's position.

Beck was fair, Paul answered honestly and sincerely. Beck went over the top and appeared temporarily insane when he said his kids were being threatened by Paul supporters.

Ya your right who in the world would go insane when their kids being threatened by some freek

Come on what was I thinking !!!
    You should be smarter than that. That interview was an hour. There was a TON of info there. Instead you focus on the 5 minutes in which Glenn talked stupid? Makes sense.

That was a good interview. "IF" you believe there were death-threats then you should look a little further and find out if there is an investigation? I mean, if you are serious enough to "mention" it, why not also pursue a prosecution. NO, there was no death-threats. Even so, why on earth would you believe they were supporters? Do you know that when we were all calling our senators regarding the amenesty, alot of the opposition was calling in SUPPORT of us but acting like complete racists!!!! Don't you get it.

c'mon greg. please.

He said the P word? Really? Damn now I'm on the fence again. I wish Mitt was stronger on this issue, but wishing won't make it so.
    I'll be watching Sunday!
    Liberty means responsibility. That is why most men dread it. - George Bernard Shaw

Quote Originally Posted by Martha
    Anybody that doesn't know the injustice of these border agents won't get my support, but you didn't say he didn't know, I'm aware of that.
    As for Glenn, I think he treated Paul with kid gloves because he's scared now for his family. It's not a stretch at all to think he got threatened; plus I believe he was already getting threats from the Islamic heehaws.
    I just watched Mitts rep trying to defend misstatements of Mitts. He said he saw his father march with Martin Luther/ he didn't, he said the NRA endorsed him/they didn't and he's not a great white hunter/ just rodents and rabbits. Personally those are not huge issues with me anyway. He was inflating his resume, doesn't everybody? He ain't perfect.
    let me get this straight. RON PAUL SAYS he would PARDON those Border Agents BUT DOES NOT remember the prosecuters name and that is terrible in your eyes. Glenn Beck is scared for his family. Are you serious? IF THERE WERE DEATH THREATS THERE WOULD BE AN INVESTIGATION! Wouldn't there? This is ALL Mr. Beck's sideshow. C'mon people. Does MSM really have such a hold on us. yikes.

YET, by your own admission MItt LIES CONSTANTLY, and that is "ok" in your book because they are "small issues". WOW!!!!!!!!!!! Ok now. Talk about overlooking some SERIOUS character flaws to try and validate a vote.

Banned
    Yep thats right Folks and you heard it on Glen Beck
    Today it’s the name of the prosecutor tomorrow its tying his shoes...

I think he is still smoking some of that stuff he wants legalized…

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Martha
    He said the P word? Really? Damn now I'm on the fence again. I wish Mitt was stronger on this issue, but wishing won't make it so.
    Yep, he said he'd pardon them, that their prosecution was 'over the top', and once he was reminded of Mr. Satan's name, he said there should be an investigation into the prosecution.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BrightNail
    I loved the Glen Beck interview. You could tell that Beck admires many of Paul's position.

Beck was fair, Paul answered honestly and sincerely. Beck went over the top and appeared temporarily insane when he said his kids were being threatened by Paul supporters.

Ya your right who in the world would go insane when their kids being threatened by some freek

You should be smarter than that. That interview was an hour. There was a TON of info there. Instead you focus on the 5 minutes in which Glenn talked stupid? Makes sense.

That was a good interview. "IF" you believe there were death-threats then you should look a little further and find out if there is an investigation? I mean, if you are serious enough to "mention" it, why not also pursue a prosecution. NO, there was no death-threats. Even so, why on earth would you believe they were supporters? Do you know that when we were all calling our senators regarding the amenesty, alot of the opposition was calling in SUPPORT of us but acting like complete racists!!!! Don't you get it.

c'mon greg. please.
    Sure i get it That interview was an hour. and your asking him to run the country for 4 years Its his first trip in many steps and this thing aint officaly started yet .
    Im going to dinner with my family ill be back later..
    Merry christmas all

Well great.... I have not seen any proof it was a Ron Paul supporter; have you? .....
    Exactly. This will pop up now and again, and sheeple will believe it. Just weird to me. There is NO proof. ALl heresay and speculation. But that is what the MSM does. They don't report facts. Sh*t, if they did - we'd never be in a war. Facts is not what the MSM gives. They give spin and manipulation. We believe the story when it follows are beliefs, we go against when it doesn't.

Who are you calling a freak? GLen Beck? I have heard video's of Beck saying he wanted to kill M. Moore - he said he would like to look him right in the eyes and strangle him. Then he thought what would Jesus do. I suppose that's OK? Nothing freaky there.
    <div>GOD - FAMILY - COUNTRY</div>

It was probably Greg that made the threat, he's tried everything else to discredit Ron Paul

:P
    Immigration reform should reflect a commitment to enforcement, not reward those who blatantly break the rules. - Rep Dan Boren D-Ok

Quote Originally Posted by Mayflowerchick
    I lost my faith in Paul when he was not familiar with who Johnny Sutton was and he's from Texas...I'm going for Tom's pick
    The Mormon
    Geesch Mayflowerchick. That isn't a very nice way to describe a candidate.

I trust Tom Tancredo, however, Romney has alot of flaws with the illegal immigration issue.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast