Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

MW
    Dianne wrote:

He (Paul) receives more contributions from active and retired military than any other candidate. That says a lot to me.
    Duncan Hunter served his country as a volunteer in the U.S. Army and is a Vietnam vet. In Vietnam, he served in one of the most dangerous outfits - the 173rd Airborne Brigade and the 75th Army Rangers. He was awarded the Bronze Star for his service in 24 helicopter combat missions. Futhermore, his father served as a Marine Officer in WWII and his son, Duncan D. Hunter, is a Marine who served in both Iraq and Afghanistan. That says a lot to me.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Oh it does to me MW... Paul and Hunter and McCamnesty are the only three candidates I know that have earned their stripes to even give an opinion on the Iraq war. The rest are elistists that want your sons and daughters to die while they rake in millions from war profits.

McCain is out !!!!!!! So it is Paul or Hunter for the win.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234