Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

lIBERTARIAN Policy on Immigration

Ron Paul has always been for securing the borders since I've been a fan of his. He even wants to amend the constitution so there are no more automatic citizen birthrights. The Libertarian Party used to be for open borders, but I visited their website the other day to read about their stance on immigration. It has become very strong. I guess they have re evaluated since 9-11 and are on board with securing the borders and deportation, penalizing businesses who hire them..all of the things we are concerned about.

I don't know where anyone got the idea that the Libertarian Party is mad at Ron Paul. That is not so. A couple of months ago we (Ron paul meet up groups) got a very nice letter from the Libertarian Party and they even allowed us to use their very sophisticated phone bank system as well. Now that's support!

Banned
    I just feel this needs to be added

You all to some point have to get to work , you drive , your car
    burns gas ,

Exactly where is this suppose to come from if we don't
    protect our interests in other parts of the world ?

Its evil Haliburton , the evil oil companies , yes they are evil
    But think about it

Your own fellow Americans (libs) have decided that we can't drill
    anymore in the gulf (But China is sinking wells 90 miles off our coasts , ) we can't drill in Anwar , We can't build refineries , we can't build nuke plants , Wind power , sure (Kennedy- not in my back yard though)

Just think about people , the evil oil neocons might be evil , but your
    still driving to work

Banned

Re: lIBERTARIAN Policy on Immigration

Quote Originally Posted by theclassics
    Ron Paul has always been for securing the borders since I've been a fan of his. He even wants to amend the constitution so there are no more automatic citizen birthrights. The Libertarian Party used to be for open borders, but I visited their website the other day to read about their stance on immigration. It has become very strong. I guess they have re evaluated since 9-11 and are on board with securing the borders and deportation, penalizing businesses who hire them..all of the things we are concerned about.

I don't know where anyone got the idea that the Libertarian Party is mad at Ron Paul. That is not so. A couple of months ago we (Ron paul meet up groups) got a very nice letter from the Libertarian Party and they even allowed us to use their very sophisticated phone bank system as well. Now that's support!
    I was just on their website also ? their platform hasn't changed that I could see , they are still for open borders and letting in everybody

Quote Originally Posted by USPatriot
    Ron Paul did not blame Americans for 9/11 but our government has been involved in helping people get into power who have treated their citizens horrible.Marcos in the phillipeans,Shah of Iran,even Hussein and many others.

Do you know the poison gas used on the Iranian people came from the USA ? Do you see why they might be a little angry for our part in their misery ?

Ron Paul wants to try and make things safer for Americans around the world and working toward mutual understandings and stop meddling in their business unless it effcts us is a good beginning in my opinion.

We have a world organization who watches what is going on and works to stop atrocities around the Globe called the UN.Let them take the lead dealing with other countries and let the USA mend fences with our world neighbors.

I know what your saying, but instead of condemning your nation in front of the world, go after the few who lie and set these attacks up .

Paul seems to take away all arab muslim responsibility .

These radical muslims do more to their own than any nation on earth could ever do . Don't take the blame off them and say the cause of our people to leap out of towers to splat on the ground, burn or be crushed ,die in their barracks , or ship ' is all the fault of our foreign policy .

I do agree we need to take care of our own . Let the rest of the world ddo the same . But when some ppsychotic demon in Iran threatens us, we should take him seriously.

I do think we should stick to most of the Constitution, but we also have to be logical . There were no nukes that could reach us when it was written .

Anyway they have 'ammended ' most of the laws . When it was written if i remember correctly, there was only 3 federal crimes, murder, kidnapping and forgot the other , but now there are over 3000 ! Do you really thing we can fix all that damage by electing one man ?

Quote Originally Posted by vegasvic
    Quote Originally Posted by joazinha
    We MUST secure the border at ALL COSTS, EVEN if we have to MILITARIZE it!
    A huge increase in troops is happening at Ft. Bliss in El Paso Texas.
    Perhaps that means something
    We can only hope so .

Re: Ron Paul

Ron Paul never said he blamed the American people or our military. he blames FAILED FOREIGN POLICY for getting into foreign entanglements. He believes we should talk to people, visit and trade with them, just dont' get involved politically which we do ALL the time. The Founding Fathers said that. Don't you agree with the Founding Fathers???

Let us infidels sit down with uncivilized radical imans and smoke peacepipes .

Danny Pearl tried this, didn't turn out too good for him, now did it ?

Thse people are doing exctly what they said they would do ," build a state within a state ,until they are strong enouh to take over " . I say 5 years tops !

Quote Originally Posted by usanevada

I was just on their website also ? their platform hasn't changed that I could see , they are still for open borders and letting in everybody
    Right they are for open borders true free trade and let it all be free.

Once the welfare state is stopped Ron Paul would open the borders wide
    that why I won't support him

Quote Originally Posted by Once_A_Democrat

Right they are for open borders true free trade and let it all be free.

Once the welfare state is stopped Ron Paul would open the borders wide
    that why I won't support him
    If if that were true (which I dont believe, but anyway)...

By the time the welfare juggernaut state is stopped Ron Paul would be out of office, so you dont need to base your vote on that.

Quote Originally Posted by NOamNASTY
    Quote Originally Posted by USPatriot
    Ron Paul did not blame Americans for 9/11 but our government has been involved in helping people get into power who have treated their citizens horrible.Marcos in the phillipeans,Shah of Iran,even Hussein and many others.

Do you know the poison gas used on the Iranian people came from the USA ? Do you see why they might be a little angry for our part in their misery ?

Ron Paul wants to try and make things safer for Americans around the world and working toward mutual understandings and stop meddling in their business unless it effcts us is a good beginning in my opinion.

We have a world organization who watches what is going on and works to stop atrocities around the Globe called the UN.Let them take the lead dealing with other countries and let the USA mend fences with our world neighbors.

I know what your saying, but instead of condemning your nation in front of the world, go after the few who lie and set these attacks up .

He did not Condem our nation and if you will watch the Fox debate he clarifies what his stance is and what he has said.People who do not like Dr. Paul have made up their own version and are spreading it as if it was the Gospel. Read what Dr. Paul says for yourself at www.ronpaullibrary.com

Paul seems to take away all arab muslim responsibility .

Again that is not true,watch the debate video.He holds them responsible.Dr. Paul is the only canidate who wans to stop giving student visas to young people from terrorist states.

These radical muslims do more to their own than any nation on earth could ever do . Don't take the blame off them and say the cause of our people to leap out of towers to splat on the ground, burn or be crushed ,die in their barracks , or ship ' is all the fault of our foreign policy .

I was on my knees praying for 2 days that GW would not stir up a hornets nest in the Mid-East by attacking Iraq but I believe ALL Americans including Dr. Paul sanctioned our troops attack on the Taliban in Afghanistan.

I do agree we need to take care of our own . Let the rest of the world ddo the same . But when some ppsychotic demon in Iran threatens us, we should take him seriously.

I don't think anyone will disagree with this but I do believe caution is in order since imo GW is trying hard to get us in a war with Iran.I no longer believe anything our President says with good reason.

A friend told me today he heard on the news a congress member plans to start Impeachment proceedings tomorrow for GW

I do think we should stick to most of the Constitution, but we also have to be logical . There were no nukes that could reach us when it was written .

I guess you either trust Dr. Paul and trust he will do whatever it takes to keep our country safe or you don't.I trust him totally,he is a man of inegrity who served in the Airforce and will not let anyone harm us.In fact that is why he wants to bring our troops home,to protect us.

Anyway they have 'ammended ' most of the laws . When it was written if i remember correctly, there was only 3 federal crimes, murder, kidnapping and forgot the other , but now there are over 3000 ! Do you really thing we can fix all that damage by electing one man ?
    I believe we must start somewhere and Ron Paul imo is the only canidate who truely cares about us and our constitution.He also has inspired a lot of young people to continue the cause and already some are talking of entering politics which I think is great !!

NONE of the other canidates wants to bring out troops home.I have 2 nephews in the ME right now,one of them has been there 3 times and he is exhausted.The only way the war can be continued is with the DRAFT being reinstated as our poor troops serving there now cannot continue much longer.
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123