Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Ron Paul will close the Borders

He is the only candidate to openly discuss this matter.Every other candidate only attempts and I mean attempt to even discuss this issue.Instead of troops on Iraqs border how about ours.

We need your passion on some of our alerts on the Board THEMAN. Check them out.

Ephesians 4:32
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Ron Paul has some excellent ideas but I just don't think he can get elected due to what libs and middle of the road conservatives seem as extreme views. I respect his stand on the Constitution and trying to bring back the way America should be.
    Once abolish the God and the government becomes the God.*** -G.K. Chesterton from the book 'The Shack' by Wm. Paul Young-

MSM would like you to think he has extreme views but if you read his writings he is in fact the only Old Style Repub running for the first time in years.

Yes it may seem strange to the OBL and the CFR groups but not to Americans who want to save our country.He is getting a lot of crossover voters and is a uniter not a devider.

Don't count Dr. Paul out of the race and please vote for him if you agree with his message.He is doing well in some states and I believe he can win the nomination,especially if it is a brokered convention.
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

Ron Paul is very electable everybody who understands his positions and his Constitution credibility will vote for him. The MSM does not give Ron Paul the soap opera attention Hilary, Obama, McCain and others get... maybe that is good as we move closer and may work out to Ron Pauls advantage!
    "As has happened before in our history, if you have open borders poor country governments will pay people to move here, promising them a better life in the New World"*
    George Phillies (Libertarian)

Agreed

Ron Paul is most certainly electable. He has the money and he's in it for the long haul. His campaign people have been very frugal and he will have the money to carry him all the way to the BROKERED convention! There is no clear front runner in the GOP as of yet. I submit after Super Tuesday the only two left standing will be Mitt Romney and Ron Paul. Everyone else is runnin out of gas..

Ron Paul is the only candidate who would create real change. Hes also the only candidate with a brain or a soul. Every other choice is tainted by special interest money. To bad there are so many ignorant sheep out there. Nuff said.
    <div>If you're so proud of where you came from, then go back!!!</div>

I have not totally decided which Republican I could support, if any, but when I listen to Dr. Paul speak, he is FAR ABOVE the most intelligent, knowlegeable, and GENUINE speaker I've listened to in a long time. He's been in Congress a long time -- understands Washington, but also understands what a mess it is.

He is extremely consisistent as well -- I just think that Americans are too STUPID to vote for him!

I want to listen to more of him, and I hope he is catching on. His ideas take some getting used to after all these years of what we've had ... it will just take some time.

Sad that ideas relating to the Constitutional form of government are so out of the mainstream NOW. That does show you how far we've strayed.