Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

The new members are here because they have been lucky enough to have discovered Alipac. I know when I first joined I was so very angry and what was happening to my neighborhood and state that it was very hard to be nice.
    Sometimes I still open my mouth and then someone reminds me I am being rude. (Thank Goodness I have Alipac members to keep me in line.) Alipac is a wealth of information and I think it takes all of us a while to calm down when first joining.
    Afterall, you join because illegal immigration has upset you so bad. Most of us here have very personal experiences that are painful. Seeing our nation disapear is one of the most tragic things of I have seen. Be patient on the new ones.
    I remember first seeing William on here and also on Fox and listening to him on talk radio. I admired his cool stance and how he handles himself. The people on Alipac have taught me that a cool head always wins.
    <div>''Life's tough......it's even tougher if you're stupid.''
    -- John Wayne</div>

Quote Originally Posted by Paige
    The new members are here because they have been lucky enough to have discovered Alipac. I know when I first joined I was so very angry and what was happening to my neighborhood and state that it was very hard to be nice.
    Sometimes I still open my mouth and then someone reminds me I am being rude. (Thank Goodness I have Alipac members to keep me in line.) Alipac is a wealth of information and I think it takes all of us a while to calm down when first joining.
    Afterall, you join because illegal immigration has upset you so bad. Most of us here have very personal experiences that are painful. Seeing our nation disapear is one of the most tragic things of I have seen. Be patient on the new ones.
    I remember first seeing William on here and also on Fox and listening to him on talk radio. I admired his cool stance and how he handles himself. The people on Alipac have taught me that a cool head always wins.
    Right on Paige!

I hope we don't keep you to much in line. The country seems to have plenty of sheeple as it is.

It is tough though with this election looming. We only have about year to go until the elections and the changing of the President. The changing of one man or women. Between now and then we could make many other changes for the betterment of America.

I personally would like to see some progress with the arrest of those that have been aiding and abetting this illegal invasion.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234