Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Roy Moore: chaos and trouble on the ground

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Roy Moore: chaos and trouble on the ground

___ HEADS UP ALIPACERS! ROY MOORE NEEDS VOLUNTEERS ON THE GROUND IN ALABAMA FAST! ----

Friend,

There are only 10 days left until the December 12 Special Election.

And the atmosphere is intense on the ground here in Alabama.

Doug Jones and his Democrat attacks dogs are flooding TV and radio stations across the state with commercial-after-commercial full of slanderous lies and smears against me.

Mailboxes are packed full of nasty attack mailers and letters from out-of-state left-wing organizations desperate to keep me out of Washington.

And left-wing foot soldiers -- aka “community organizers” -- are descending on Alabama to volunteer for Doug Jones and create chaos and trouble on the ground at my events.

In fact, a radical left-wing protestor interrupted my event and was dragged out kicking and screaming by police officers and security guards:

Will you chip in a donation to help me fight back?

It’s sad but true: the forces of evil hate me because I am not ashamed of our Christian values.

They know I talk about God, morality and decency in all of my speeches.

They know I WILL NOT "shut up and fall in line" behind McConnell and his cronies in Washington.

They know I will not hide or put away my Christian values until the next election season rolls around.

They know if I'm elected as the next Senator from Alabama, I’ll take a sledgehammer to their entire corrupt establishment -- starting with removing Mitch McConnell from his “leadership” position.

But I can’t get to Washington to fight for our conservative values without the continued help and support of God-fearing patriots like you.

And time is running out to counter the vicious attacks and smears and get the truth out to as many voters as possible before December 12.

The bad news is, right now I don’t have the funds to run the type of aggressive program it’s going to take to overcome the attacks and turn out all of my supporters.

That’s why I’m writing you today

I know I’ve asked a lot of you over the past several months.

And I appreciate all you’ve done and continue to do.

But as I told you, the forces of evil are tripling down in their all-out effort to defeat me and keep me out of Washington.

So can I count on you to chip in a generous contribution of $25, $35, $50, $100, $250, $500, $750, $1,000 -- any amount you can afford to contribute -- to help fund my campaign’s aggressive Voter Outreach and Turnout Program?

Of course, I understand for most folks, $500, $250, $100, $50, $35 or $25 is a stretch.

And for others, $5 or $10 is a major sacrifice.

Please let me assure you, no matter the amount you can afford to give today, I consider every contribution a sacred trust -- and I promise to be a good steward with your investment.

There are only 10 days left to punch back.

I need you on this one.

Please click HERE to chip in a donation to let me know you’re with me on December 12.

Thank you in advance for your support.

Sincerely,

Judge Roy Moore
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Volunteers & Donors from across America needed to help Judge Roy Moore for US Senate

https://www.alipac.us/f8/volunteers-...senate-353065/
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

From my email today...

Friend,
    Please excuse me for being upfront, but the situation is urgent -- and I must be able to count on your immediate financial support.
    You see, according to FEC reports filed late Thursday night, radical liberals from all over the country -- folks who flat-out HATE our conservative Christian values -- are POURING millions of dollars into Alabama in a last-ditch effort to keep me out of Washington.
    And I'm not talking a handful of rich Hollywood liberals stroking large checks to Doug Jones' campaign.
    I'm talking multi-MILLION dollar dark-money PACs run by Obama and Clinton attack dogs.
    One dark money attack group raised more than $2.7 MILLION -- in less than 25 days -- from undisclosed secretive donors to fund vicious and sleazy attack ads against me.
    That's roughly $733,000 worth of vicious attacks PER DAY from just one liberal attack group.
    Even the fake news "journalists" over at The Washington Post were forced to report on the dark money groups using undisclosed donors to fund vicious attack campaigns against me:
    Friend, left-wing organizations who flat-out hate our Christian values are the second largest spender of this entire race.
    The largest?
    My opponent Doug Jones.
    According to FEC reports, just since early October Doug Jones dropped nearly $5.5 MILLION on vicious TV and radio ads attacking me and my campaign.
    And if you add in the out-of-state attack groups, the far left is outspending me more than TEN TO ONE:
    By now you know I wouldn't ask if wasn't necessary.
    Asking good folks like you for money is what I dislike most about running for office.
    In fact, I wish I didn't have to ask for your financial support.
    But the truth is, without the help and support of God-fearing patriots like you from across the country, I'd be defenseless against the massive amount of liberal money flooding into Alabama right now.
    That's why I have no choice but to reach out and ask for your generous support.
    So can I count on you to chip in the maximum donation you can afford to help me fight back and get the truth out to voters across Alabama?
    Please don't delay.
    As I mentioned, there are only 8 days until the December 12 Special Election.
    And right now we're close to falling short of having the resources needed to fund our aggressive Voter Outreach and Turnout Program.
    Friend, I know I've asked a lot of you lately.
    But the situation is urgent.
    I don't know who else to reach out to for support.
    So Friend, I'm turning to you.
    Can I count on you?
    Please click HERE to chip in a donation to help me fight back against the forces of evil trying to keep me out of Washington.
    Thank you in advance for your support!
    Sincerely,

Judge Roy Moore

Friend, The race for U.S. Senate in Alabama is getting more intense by the hour.
    After Donald Trump officially endorsed my campaign for U.S. Senate yesterday, the forces of evil are stooping to new lows in their desperate effort to defeat me and keep me out of Washington.
    In fact, according to reports, left-wing billionaire George Soros enlisted an army of liberal agitators to flood Alabama to register convicted felons, intimidate voters and disrupt my campaign events.
    At the same time, dark money groups are flooding Alabama with millions of dollars’ worth of vicious, filthy attack ads against me and my family.
    Highway 31, a radical left-wing Super PAC, is running ads specifically designed to trick voters into believing their voting record is public information -- implying if they vote for me they’ll pay for it.
    This ad frightened so many voters that the Alabama Secretary of State issued a statement assuring them that the ad is a flat-out lie:
    Worse yet, at the same time, the Republican establishment and the media continue to viciously attack my character and drag me through the mud without any facts to back up their outrageous statements.
    Friend, this is it.
    Midnight Sunday is the deadline to fund our critical GOTV operations.
    And right now I’m facing a full frontal assault from the forces of evil who hate conservatives like you and me.
    The Obama-Clinton Machine. Democrat Doug Jones. And Mitch McConnell and his gaggle of RINOs are all out to defeat me.
    I must be able to count on your immediate support to fight back and deliver a knock-out blow to McConnell on December 12.
    Will you join President Trump by chipping in a generous donation to help me fight back and win on Tuesday?
    The truth is, as of this morning I do not have the resources to run an aggressive GOTV program through December 12.
    That’s why I’m reaching out and personally asking for your most generous support.
    So please, click HERE to let me know you’ve got my back when I slug it out against the forces of evil on Election Day.
    Thank you for your support!

Sincerely,

Judge Roy Moore

5 days left!

Patriot,
    Time is running out so I must be brief and direct.
    With only 5 days until voting starts in Tuesday's Special Election, Democrat Doug Jones just launched the nastiest, sleaziest round of attacks against me -- calling me disgusting names I refuse to repeat.
    Doug Jones crossed the line.
    The gloves are off.
    When the bell rings on Tuesday, Doug Jones and his ally Mitch McConnell better be prepared . . .
    . . . because I'm coming for them with every last ounce of energy in my body.
    Patriot, will you join me in my corner?
    Can I count on you to please chip in a donation to help me fight back against the sleazy attacks and deliver a knock-out blow to Doug Jones and Mitch McConnell on Tuesday?
    Please don't delay.
    According to the latest polls, this race is now a statistical dead heat:
    I'm counting on you, Patriot.
    Will you please make an emergency donation of $50 or more immediately?
    Or, if $50 is too much for you at this time, can I count on you to please chip in $25 or $35 to help me fight back against the latest round of nasty attacks?
    Time is running out.
    Victory is within reach.
    But only if I can raise the resources to fend off the latest round of attacks and get the truth out to voters before Tuesday.
    And that depends on your generous help and support.
    So please stand with me at this critical moment by chipping in an emergency donation of the maximum amount you can afford at this time.
    Thank you in advance for your continued support!
    It means the world to me.

Sincerely,

Judge Roy Moore

more...

Friend,
    We have less than 4 days to raise the resources needed to run our aggressive Get Out The Vote (GOTV) program wide open until the polls close on Tuesday.
    And we’ve got a few battles to fight before we cross the finish line.
    You see, over the past 48 hours, the GOP establishment doubled down -- publicly launching a new round of nasty attacks against me.
    In fact, they're so desperate, Republican RINO Senator Jeff Flake donated $100 to my pro-abortion, pro-amnesty, pro-ObamaCare, anti-gun liberal Democrat opponent. . .

. . . and he has the nerve to call it "patriotism," claiming his donation shows he's willing to put "Country Over Party."
    Friend, I graduated from the United States Military Academy.
    I served our country in combat during the Vietnam War.
    And for over 40 years, I've stood and fought against the same forces of evil attacking me now, without bending or compromising, day-in-and-day out for our conservative values.
    As for Senator Flake . . .
    He entered Congress supposedly as a firebrand change agent -- but will retire next year a weak and defeated Obama-McConnell puppet.
    And now he's teaming up with McConnell, the Democrats and the forces of evil to attack and destroy me in these final days.
    I'm counting on your support.
    This race is expected to come down to the wire.
    Friend, time is running out.
    Can I count on you to stand with me by chipping in $100 to send Jeff Flake and the GOP establishment a message?
    If $100 is too much for you at this time, please consider donation $75, $50, $35 or $25 to show the GOP establishent they're in for the fight of their lives on December 12.
    So please click HERE to help me fight back.
    Of course, the establishment Republicans attacking me are the same group of pro-amnesty, GOP insiders who refuse to repeal ObamaCare, build the wall and balance the budget.
    They know I plan to take a sledgehammer to their "good ole boys network" in Congress if elected on Tuesday.
    And they're going all-out to keep me out of Washington because, as Mitch McConnell told CNN -- I'm "a conservative rebel he can't control" in Washington.
    I'm counting on you to help me fight back.
    So please, click HERE to send Jeff Flake and the GOP establishment a message.

Sincerely,

Judge Roy Moore

Friend,
    It's the last weekend before Tuesday's election.
    Please excuse me for being brief and direct, but I had to share the shocking news I just received from a member of my campaign team.
    According to a released text message conversation, the nasty lies and accusations against me -- including left-wing celebrity Gloria Allred's involvement -- was orchestrated by a group of "Never Trump" Republicans frightened at the thought of a real conservative fighter like me in Washington.
    In fact, the main culprit behind the attacks is none other than Tim Miller, co-founder of America Rising Super PAC -- who just so happened to receive hundreds of thousands of dollars from both the RNC and Mitch McConnell's Senate Leadership Fund during the 2016 elections.
    Worse yet, he's been bragging on social media -- FOR WEEKS -- about donating money to my pro-abortion, anti-gun, liberal opponent Doug Jones:
    I've been fighting on the front lines for our Christian conservative values for nearly 40 years.
    So as you can imagine, I've been attacked and called just about every disgusting name in the book.
    But the truth is, the attacks coming from McConnell, the Never Trumpers and the forces of evil are the most brutal, disgusting attacks I've ever faced...
    ...worse than the George Soros' thugs at the ACLU, who've been at my throat for years now.
    And I believe it's shameful that it's coming from members of my own Party who claim to share our conservative, small government views.
    But in times of deep trouble, Friend, I to turn to those who I can count on the most.
    That's why I'm coming to you right now to ask a personal favor:
    Will you please stand with me during these final hours by chipping in a donation to help me strike back and get the truth out to voters across Alabama?
    Millions of dollars in filthy and disgusting attacks are pouring down on me right now.
    I'm tired.
    I'm weary.
    But I will NEVER give up.
    My sleeves are rolled up and I'm ready to fight with everything I've got.
    Will you be in my corner with me on Tuesday?
    Please chip in a donation to let me know you've got my back when I slug it out with McConnell and the forces of evil.
    Click HERE to help deliver the knock-out blow.
    Sincerely,

Judge Roy Moore