Like Tree17Likes

Thread: Rubio is going to be Trump's running mate?

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Rubio is going to be Trump's running mate?

This popped up over at a blog site I visit:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/TeaP...3763573304495/

HANNITY: There Will Be No Contested Convention – Things Are Happening Behind the Scenes (VIDEO)

Sean Hannity went on Your World with Neil Cavuto today to discuss his dust up with Senator Ted Cruz.

During the interview Hannity dropped this bomb — There won’t be a contested convention… There are things happening behind the scenes.

Neil Cavuto: And you think either Cruz or Trump, maybe Kasich, you think if we go to multiple ballots with those two guys, Cruz or Trump. The argument is if Trump doesn’t go on first ballot he’s not going to get it. Do you agree with that?

Sean Hannity: I don’t think we’re going to get there. That’s my opinion.

Neil Cavuto: And you think Trump will have enough delegates going in?

Sean Hannity: (Pause) Umm… I think there are things happening behind the scenes that nobody knows about.

Neil Cavuto: You can whisper if you want. Go ahead and whisper.

Sean Hannity: You sound like Connie Chung. It’s just between the two of us and 15 million people. I think what you’re going to see, and I don’t know what the partnerships will be. But, certainly Marco Rubio is going to play a part here. Certainly John Kasich is going to play a part here. So, I think you might see alliances converging before we even get to a convention.

Donald Trump currently has more delegates than Ted Cruz and John Kasich combined.

Any delegate sharing to top 1,237 would have to include Donald Trump.

Some fool really isn't getting it. I'll vote Clinton this November if Rubio or Cruz or anyone like them is on the ticket as VP. I'm sure I'm not alone in this. If Clinton puts some other fake citizen as VP at the same time, I'll sit it out. Nobody for president.
    Support ALIPAC'sFIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

If Rubio is on his ticket.......I guess this will be the first time in my life I will NOT vote......Gang of 8 Rubio is a BIG NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Rubio is an Anchor Baby!!!!!!!!!!!!! NO citizen parents at time of his birth!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    The difference between an immigrant and an illegal alien is the equivalent of the difference between a burglar and a houseguest. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

NO CRUZ, NO RUBIO, NO KASICH.

Period.

When Trump talks about "playing a role", he may be talking about some type of job or appointed position, I can't imagine him working with any of these guys as running mates. But spread the word that this will be a deal-breaker to shut down the people trying to negotiate this out of Trump.

Scott Brown is my choice for VP.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Another "what if" and with a little thought, you would soon realize how ridiculous the fit would be. Trump is the ticket not the VP. If you want to vote for Clinton vote for Clinton already and if you won't vote for Trump because of conjecture and other peoples fantasies then don't vote. The top of the ticket is Trump and that is all that matters. To put conditions on his path to the nomination at this point does not extend the man the flexibility he needs right now to win. I am not a conditional Trump voter and if you need to sit it out, that is your prerogative.

We can not allow the RNC or the Establishment to darken the Trump Presidency with people like Cruz, Rubio or Kasich. The message isn't to hurt Trump, it's to tell the RNC and the STOP TRUMP, NEVER TRUMP, ANYONE BUT TRUMP Establishment that thinks unless they get one of their puppets around Trump's neck, they'll defy him at the Convention, to get lost. This is our one shot, our last chance to take our country back and as unrelenting Trump Supporters we must send a message to these people who have sold out and sold off our country we won't tolerate their games. We need a VP who is President of the Senate to mirror Trump. We need a VP that Trump can absolutely trust with his life. We need a VP that can attend meetings and do things that hold the Trump Line. Cruz, Rubio and Kasich are not in that "arena". They're wolves in sheep's clothing and foxes watching the hen house.

That all said, I don't believe for a minute Trump is even considering one of these people for his running mate, although he may find them a spot somewhere in his administration. I hope I'm right.

My favorite for VP is Scott Brown.

There may be a push to select a minority or a woman, but from all the possibilities in that arena, we come up short with the obvious ones that people have talked about, in my opinion, so I think he should go for the first eligible person who endorsed him and has had his back and message from the beginning, that person is Scott Brown who also has the valid legislative experience that Trump wants because Brown is a former US Senator, knows that process well and brings that knowledge to the team.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Scott Brown I would go for...the rest...no freaking way. Anybody have any input on Col. Allen West? We need to kick butt!

No Rubio, no Kasich, no Cruz and no Palin.

Quote Originally Posted by Beezer View Post
    Scott Brown I would go for...the rest...no freaking way. Anybody have any input on Col. Allen West? We need to kick butt!

No Rubio, no Kasich, no Cruz and no Palin.
    I'm not a close follower of Republican politics so I have to ask. Why no Palin? I can think of no objections myself, although Palin as VP never leaped to mind.
    Support ALIPAC'sFIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

The only one that will get our country back is trump so sean get your head out of the sand well if you love our country vote for trump