Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

This is exciting but I'm still worried about the Lame Duck session.

January can't come soon enough for me.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Yes, this is wonderful news and there are many others who will chair other committees that will back up and reinforce what Steve King does. The corral is set and the cowboys will herd them in and ship them out.

Compared them to livestock did he? Well, they roam the range, ignore fences and squat whereever they want so if the shoe fits, there's nothing wrong with that reference at all, seems to me.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Rep. Steve King has compared border-crossers to livestock, asserted that President Obama "favors the black person," and described illegal immigration as a "slow-motion terrorist attack."
    Rush Limbaugh said yesterday if you want to make a Conservative mad, tell him a lie; if you want to make a liberal mad, tell him the truth. Guess that is why Zoe is mad at Steve.
    "We have met the enemy, and they is us." - POGO

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12