Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Rush Limbaugh Blasting Critics of Arizona Law

Rush is doing a great job this morning, pointing out the distortions and lies of the critics of the new Arizona law, stating how they are trying to demonize showing i.d. -- which we all do -- noting how these people cannot win elections without vote fraud, and need illegal aliens voting etc.

Rush and his friend and fellow talk radio host Mark Levin are really standing strong.

http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/home/today.guest.html
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Rush Limbaugh

GOD BLESS RUSH, GLENN BECK, and others who stand up against threats to tell America the truth. Protect them and their families from those who hate the truth being revealed. Bless them with growing support from all those who cherish truth.

Wow. Just heard a clip of Obama spouting Reconquista rhetoric. Some crap about your great grandparents might have lived in Arizona before it was a United State gives aliens a right to be there. I think he just gave away America's claim to the southwest. He's surrendered.
    Unemployment is not working. Deport illegal alien workers now! Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Yup, Rush and Mark Levin have been very strong the last few days on this issue. I haven't listened to Hannity lately so I don't know how much he is focusing on the hysteria from the critics of the AZ law.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by loservillelabor
    Wow. Just heard a clip of Obama spouting Reconquista rhetoric. Some crap about your great grandparents might have lived in Arizona before it was a United State gives aliens a right to be there. I think he just gave away America's claim to the southwest. He's surrendered.
    I heard this too. Wow. I believe that Obama was responding to a question from a youngster about how the "undocumented" have built this country...

Rush talking about how there would be many more jobs for citizens if there weren't so many IAs here...cost to taxpayers of illegal imigration...how what Arizona did is the epitome of reasonable...how Obama is the radical on this issue.

We "cannot legalize anarchy...it's this simple." "Amnesty granted by my hero Ronald Reagan didn't work...we need security not amnesty."

Right now politicians are "pandering for votes" at the "expense of its citizens."

Rush is still on it. He is so good that I can't even quote him. The passion and the "common sense" approach is so great!

One of the best Rush shows I've heard.

Notes new Rasmussen poll that shows 60% of Americans support AZ's law: "hello GOP, do you want to end up like John McCain and lose" ... first obligation of the govt is the defense, protection and safety of its citizens.

Al Sharpton parody.

i like the caller on now who said he is a legal immigrant and the packet he got from the government says he must carry his papers on him at all times.

and to think, thats a federal law. and now arizona will enforce it

Thank you Populist. I meant to listen earlier, but forgot. Listening now.

Matthew 10:32 (New International Version)
    It is written,... Whoever acknowledges me before men, I will also acknowledge him before my Father in heaven.
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Rush says that the Governor of Arizona give the illegal aliens vouchers to go to San Francisco, and show them where to get the freebies.

Send the illegal aliens to Mayor Gavin Newsom of San Francisco.

Matthew 10:32 (New International Version)
    It is written,... Whoever acknowledges me before men, I will also acknowledge him before my Father in heaven.
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast