Jim Hoft Oct 12th, 2016 6:30 pm

Rush Limbaugh told a caller today to ignore the polls.

Don’t allow the liberal media which is working with Hillary Clinton this year to dispirit you.

Via The Rush Limbaugh website:

CALLER: How you doing, Rush?

RUSH: Good. Good, good. Thank you.

CALLER: I’ll make my point really quickly, sir. With the corrupt media today and what WikiLeaks is coming out with and how Hillary is, how can we trust the polls and what they say?

RUSH: I don’t know. My advice would be to ignore them. Whether they’re right or wrong, ignore them. Don’t let anything dispirit you. Don’t let anything — I don’t mean you specifically, Mike. I’m talking generally. All of this is designed to convince you it’s over.

Now, I even find it fascinating that some of the Drive-By Media commentators on these estimable networks like CNN are actually now wringing their hands in concern that it looks like such a landslide win for Hillary that they are worried Democrat turnout will be suppressed. They think, because of their polls and just their general analysis of things, they think it’s gonna be a 50-state landslide. They think Hillary’s gonna win every electoral vote.

And they’re afraid that if too many people on their side think this, that there’s gonna be massive people staying at home. No need for me to vote. It’s a pain in the butt to get out of the house and get to the polls and stand in line. If I don’t need to, I’m not going. That’s what they claim they’re worried about. Maybe. But what they’re really trying to do is make you think there’s no point in you voting. So I can’t tell you about the polls. I mean, we’ve been through this backwards and forwards. Just don’t let ’em affect you one way or the other.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016...ispirit-video/